Texas re-union

Options
2»

Comments

• arkansasgirl
    arkansasgirl Member Posts: 84
    Options

I'm in Texas and was wondering where the party is going to be. Let me know.

Thanks

Arkansasgirl
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options

I'm in Texas and was wondering where the party is going to be. Let me know.

Thanks

Arkansasgirl

In Boerne Texas. This is a
    In Boerne Texas. This is a small town north of San Antonio.
  • survives
    survives Member Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

In Boerne Texas. This is a
    In Boerne Texas. This is a small town north of San Antonio.

This sounds like it's going to be fun, but----------
    my mother is just not well, and I don't think a trip is going to be in my plans anytime soon. So disappointed!! And, it's a bit far for me to drive. But, there's always next year, and maybe it will be a little to the east of San Antonio. Who knows!!

Texas ladies.....how much rain did Hermine bring to you. We got a little over 4 inches of much needed rain. Heard Georgetown got 15"! Wow!

Jennifer
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Options
    survives said:

my mother is just not well, and I don't think a trip is going to be in my plans anytime soon. So disappointed!! And, it's a bit far for me to drive. But, there's always next year, and maybe it will be a little to the east of San Antonio. Who knows!!

Texas ladies.....how much rain did Hermine bring to you. We got a little over 4 inches of much needed rain. Heard Georgetown got 15"! Wow!

Jennifer

Hey there
    I so wish I could make this event. That day is my grandsons 3rd birthday so that is a big day for us!!
    To survives I am a little NW of one of the areas that flooded so badly ( 30 miles or so) I got 6 inches at my house. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • Marcia527
    Options
    survives said:

Jennifer

We got between 8.5 and 10
    We got between 8.5 and 10 inches! It was a typhoon out there! They lifted the burn ban. We've had two years of drought and usually after a drought comes flooding.

Never fear ladies! We can always plan another re-union later!
  • Marcia527
    Options
    bumping up.

bumping up.