Heard from Balentine

Options
2»

Comments

• Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

Thank-you for posting the

Thank-you for posting the news about Balentine. I am sorry to hear about the cancer in her thyroid. Please let her know she is in our hearts and prayers.

Thank you very much for
    Thank you very much for posting about Lorrie. This is horrible that she has cancer again. Please tell her that we all love her, miss her and are offering prayers to her.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Angie2U said:

Thank you very much for
    Thank you very much for posting about Lorrie. This is horrible that she has cancer again. Please tell her that we all love her, miss her and are offering prayers to her.

I also am so saddened to
    I also am so saddened to read of the cancer coming back in Lorrie's thyroid. She will be in my prayers. It would be so great if she would come back on. So many of us love her and would like to support her through this. I really miss her spiritual quotes on here. It was never fair that they were moved and then removed.
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    Alexis F said:

I also am so saddened to
    I also am so saddened to read of the cancer coming back in Lorrie's thyroid. She will be in my prayers. It would be so great if she would come back on. So many of us love her and would like to support her through this. I really miss her spiritual quotes on here. It was never fair that they were moved and then removed.

It is very sad
    Thank you for posting. It makes me really sad. Please give her a big hug from me. She is in my thoughts and prayers.
    New Flower
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    Alexis F said:

I also am so saddened to

It is very sad
    Thank you for posting. It makes me really sad. Please give her a big hug from me. She is in my thoughts and prayers.
    New Flower