It's Thursday - So. California CSN Warriors .. 2 days until we meet -

Options
VickiSam
VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I can hardly wait .. and I am in awe that Re is coming in from ?, her husband driving her down - what committment and love.

Siobhan and Chen on a mini vacation - taking in all the site on 2nd Steet -- creating new memories!

Warrior Sisters .. Looking forward to meeting each and every one of you!

Vicki Sam

Comments

• That's this WEEKEND?
    I thought I'd have time to grow flowing locks, get a 'real girl', and drop a few pounds.

[panic sets in]

Do I have enough time to get plastic surgery, hire a personal trainer, and do a body flush before Saturday?

[wonders]

Whatever shall I wear?

[grabs Vogue and this week's Target ad]

See you Saturday at the Yard House. Please all, don't get confused by 'Yard Sale' signs.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    I kno, huh? I thought it was
    I kno, huh? I thought it was a big deal to be coming down from Santa Ynez...but RE is coming down from LODI! Now, that is indeed love and committment!

I gave up trying to lose the illusive last 10 pounds...you all didn't know me in high school~ for all you know this IS the skinniest I have ever been! LOL

C U soon!

Chen
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

I kno, huh? I thought it was
    I kno, huh? I thought it was a big deal to be coming down from Santa Ynez...but RE is coming down from LODI! Now, that is indeed love and committment!

I gave up trying to lose the illusive last 10 pounds...you all didn't know me in high school~ for all you know this IS the skinniest I have ever been! LOL

C U soon!

Chen

See you soon
    Isn't that an amazing thing to get to say???

I can't lose the weight, but I guess I'll shave my legs for you.....

xo,
    Victoria