So Cal (RE)Union Update - NEED TO MAKE A DECISION - PLEASE RESPOND!

Options
cindycflynn
cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Don't panic - we're still on, but I did receive an e-mail from Heather at the Yard House that said that the party that is coming in after us is arriving 30 minutes earlier than she thought they were (they're coming in at 1:00 instead of 1:30), so we will need to begin clearing out around 12:30 if we want to use that room.

We could:

A) Keep our arrival time at 11:30 and just make sure to be done in an hour.

B) Arrive at 11:00 to give us more time before we need to clear out.

C) Keep our arrival time at 11:30 and have them set us up in the patio area, where we can take our time.

Please vote ASAP!

Thanks!!!

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    PATIO
    How many of us are coming? If they have room outside on the patio and we won't be rushed, I vote for the patio! I hate that we might have to arrive earlier than planned, or that we have to clock-watch to leave. If it turns out that we are done in an hour, it's "no harm, no foul" but if not, it would ( in my opinion) take away from the easy going group of women who want to sit and laugh and talk and get to know each other! So, Patio!
  • cindycflynn
    Options
    chenheart said:

PATIO
    How many of us are coming? If they have room outside on the patio and we won't be rushed, I vote for the patio! I hate that we might have to arrive earlier than planned, or that we have to clock-watch to leave. If it turns out that we are done in an hour, it's "no harm, no foul" but if not, it would ( in my opinion) take away from the easy going group of women who want to sit and laugh and talk and get to know each other! So, Patio!

You do realize
    That being on the patio will preclude any lampshade table dancing and showing off those "new perky tatas" for those that have them!
  • chenheart
    Options

You do realize
    That being on the patio will preclude any lampshade table dancing and showing off those "new perky tatas" for those that have them!

Says who????? LOL LOL

Says who????? LOL LOL
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    PATIO
    Okay I'm all about the patio and I promise to keep my top on but I can't promise I'll keep the lampshade off of my head! So, what time would we be meeting if we decide to use the patio? Thanks for all your hard work on getting this all organized, sure do appreciate it!

*´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ RE
  • chenheart
    Options
    RE said:

PATIO
    Okay I'm all about the patio and I promise to keep my top on but I can't promise I'll keep the lampshade off of my head! So, what time would we be meeting if we decide to use the patio? Thanks for all your hard work on getting this all organized, sure do appreciate it!

*´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ RE

RE, I noticed that Cindy said we can keep our 11:30 time and use the patio!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

RE, I noticed that Cindy said we can keep our 11:30 time and use the patio!

I do so enjoy the cooliness of air conditioning .. However, I
    will adjust my outfit to accommendate the outdoors. I now think I will be wearing my black and white polka dotted thong bikini (2 casual?).. I hope I don't hear "Whale on the Beach" from any passersby.

I am so excited for Saturday and according the our weather forecasters, it will be about 78 degrees - or so they say .. It's 104 right now at my house.

Patio is fine .. oops forgot to vote!

Vicki Sam
  • chenheart
    Options
    VickiSam said:

I do so enjoy the cooliness of air conditioning .. However, I
    will adjust my outfit to accommendate the outdoors. I now think I will be wearing my black and white polka dotted thong bikini (2 casual?).. I hope I don't hear "Whale on the Beach" from any passersby.

I am so excited for Saturday and according the our weather forecasters, it will be about 78 degrees - or so they say .. It's 104 right now at my house.

Patio is fine .. oops forgot to vote!

Vicki Sam

I was thinking about the
    I was thinking about the weather too~ but it is supposed to be much, much cooler by Saturday, and we will be near the water! Make sure you bring sunscreen; a lampshade may cover your pretty face, but I think "other parts" might be vulnerable in your bikini!
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

I was thinking about the
    I was thinking about the weather too~ but it is supposed to be much, much cooler by Saturday, and we will be near the water! Make sure you bring sunscreen; a lampshade may cover your pretty face, but I think "other parts" might be vulnerable in your bikini!

I'll be thinking about all you gorgeous girls on Saturday!
    What could be better--all of you meeting each other, talking, laughing and carrying on as nobody but great women can do.

Have a blast, ladies. You all so deserve it. We'll all be with you in spirit!

Hugs, Renee
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    missrenee said:

I'll be thinking about all you gorgeous girls on Saturday!
    What could be better--all of you meeting each other, talking, laughing and carrying on as nobody but great women can do.

Have a blast, ladies. You all so deserve it. We'll all be with you in spirit!

Hugs, Renee

THIS group will take THE patio
    I vote for same time, 11:30 (I know, I'm selfish, but I'm coming from San Diego) and we take over that patio and we stay as long as we d*&^ well please.

Back to work,
    Victoria
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    The Great Outdoors
    Patio sounds good to me.
    BL
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    aisling8 said:

THIS group will take THE patio
    I vote for same time, 11:30 (I know, I'm selfish, but I'm coming from San Diego) and we take over that patio and we stay as long as we d*&^ well please.

Back to work,
    Victoria

As long as I still have access to indoor plumbing...
    ...the patio is fine with me.

I just typed "Long Beach, CA" into the National Weather Service site, and their forecast says high of 64 degrees in Long Beach on Saturday!

I find that a little hard to believe, but I think at least it will be much cooler and probably very comfortable outside. Though it might be a little chilly in that thong bikini, VickiSam!

Traci
    (102.9 degrees at 6 pm here in the Valley)
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

The Great Outdoors
    Patio sounds good to me.
    BL

Not to worry, Miss Traci -- I am also bring along a sheer
    beach cover up .. which I am sure will keep me warm!

LOL

Vicki Sam
  • cindycflynn
    Options
    OK
    It looks like THE Patio is THE place to be!

I'll let them know to expect 13 beautiful but crazy women at 11:30!
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options

OK
    It looks like THE Patio is THE place to be!

I'll let them know to expect 13 beautiful but crazy women at 11:30!

I am SSOOOOO jealous! You
    I am SSOOOOO jealous! You girl have a group hug for all of us....love you all. Hugs, Judy
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options

I am SSOOOOO jealous! You girl have a group hug for all of us....love you all. Hugs, Judy

Me to
    Soooo jealous, but can't wait for all the posts. Enjoy, we will be thinking of you all.
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    Kat11 said:

Me to
    Soooo jealous, but can't wait for all the posts. Enjoy, we will be thinking of you all.

Both B & C will work for me
    I do not think it will be too hot at 11, however who knows.
    Nothing should stop us,
    I'll see you on Saturday,
    New Flower
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options

FOR SURE!
    Oh Judy we most certainly will do the group hug, wish everyone could be there...perhaps someday!

RE
  • jk1952
    jk1952 Member Posts: 613
    Options
    RE said:

FOR SURE!
    Oh Judy we most certainly will do the group hug, wish everyone could be there...perhaps someday!

RE

Jealous, jealous, jealous.

Jealous, jealous, jealous. That's all I can say. But, I did have a chance to spend a couple hours last Saturday with Traci (tjhay) and Wendy. That was awesome!

Joyce
  • chenheart
    Options
    jk1952 said:

Jealous, jealous, jealous.

Jealous, jealous, jealous. That's all I can say. But, I did have a chance to spend a couple hours last Saturday with Traci (tjhay) and Wendy. That was awesome!

Joyce

Well now I'm jealous,
    Well now I'm jealous, jealous, jealous of YOU! How awesome that you got to spend time with our favorite "thrower of tamtrums" and Wendy too!

Hugs,
    Chen♥