FOR THOSE WE LOVED AND LOST

Options
nudgie
nudgie Member Posts: 1,478 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
1: The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2: He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3: He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4: Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5: Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6: Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Comments

• angelsbaby
    angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Amen
    to that.

michelle
  • karguy
    karguy Member Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Amen
    Amen, may they rest in peace.
  • abmb
    abmb Member Posts: 311
    Options
    Amen
    Amen, May they all Rest in Peace and have followed the Light to the Gates of Heaven. God Bless all. Margaret
  • abmb
    Options
    Amen
    Amen, May they all Rest in Peace and have followed the Light to the Gates of Heaven. God Bless all. Margaret
  • abmb
    Options
    Amen
  • abmb
    Options
    Amen
  • cbcardb12
    cbcardb12 Member Posts: 84
    Options
    abmb said:

Amen

Amen
    God bless them all. And everyone on this board and their families.

Carolyn
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    Options
    cbcardb12 said:

Amen
    God bless them all. And everyone on this board and their families.

Carolyn

Amen!
    I believe.
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Options
    yes!
    I especially appreciate what #3 says "he restores my soul..." I feel that anytime I get down or sad or doubtful, that my soul is restored and I am comforted.

Blessings,
    Lisa
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Wonderful
    Thanks. I really needed that today. Been so sad since hearing about Donna yesterday.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Options
    May God Bless
    Not afraid to say my faith that believing in God is me. Faith is a big part of getting through this disease for me. We all will march on. Glad you are all strong with one another. That strength pulls us through.

Kim
  • grammadebbie
    grammadebbie Member Posts: 464
    Options
    Precious
    What comfort those precious words bring. Praying for peace and comfort for all.

Big Hugs My Friends,

Debbie