How are you doing tonight LIZ?

allmost60
allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
Hi Liz,
Well...tomorrow is your "BIG" day! I hope you are trying to stay peaceful tonight. If you start to feel antsy or fretful tonight just get on here and talk about it...or e-mail me at reidst@charter.net. I'll be checking in all evening in case you need to talk. Hopefully you will go to sleep early and get a good restful nights sleep.
My love,prayers and positive thoughts are flowing steady towards you!
Love...Sue

Comments

• truckingalong
    truckingalong Member Posts: 445 Member
    I AM HANGING IN THERE!!!!
    Hi, Sue,

You read me right - I had been antsy for the good part of this afternoon then my friend surprised me by bringing in a new crockpot and food that will feed just the two of us (my kids in college now). Then she cleaned out my big refrigerator - that made me work to take food out and re-arrange the food plus housecleaning - yes I understand why you did a lot of housecleaning even though you did not have to! Cleaning really distracted me for a good while. Then my friend left. I started to think ahhhh! - then wondered what foods to eat tomorrow. Just googled up the info and find that you should eat complex carbs and protein to stay strong for the treatment. So I will have eggs and toast. Anyway, other people called me to wish me well. Wow, with all of your wishes, I am uplifted. My husband reassured me that he will be sitting next to me to talk whatever I want to and will bring laptop to watch a movie in case.

I just did yoga including breathing which is doing me good. Glad to hear you had a great party - now I am going to bed and hopefully sleep ok - will be in touch!

Hugs,
    Liz
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member

I AM HANGING IN THERE!!!!
    Hi, Sue,

You read me right - I had been antsy for the good part of this afternoon then my friend surprised me by bringing in a new crockpot and food that will feed just the two of us (my kids in college now). Then she cleaned out my big refrigerator - that made me work to take food out and re-arrange the food plus housecleaning - yes I understand why you did a lot of housecleaning even though you did not have to! Cleaning really distracted me for a good while. Then my friend left. I started to think ahhhh! - then wondered what foods to eat tomorrow. Just googled up the info and find that you should eat complex carbs and protein to stay strong for the treatment. So I will have eggs and toast. Anyway, other people called me to wish me well. Wow, with all of your wishes, I am uplifted. My husband reassured me that he will be sitting next to me to talk whatever I want to and will bring laptop to watch a movie in case.

I just did yoga including breathing which is doing me good. Glad to hear you had a great party - now I am going to bed and hopefully sleep ok - will be in touch!

Hugs,
    Liz

"Sweet Dreams"
    Sweet dreams to you! I will keep you in my thoughts ALL day tomorrow!
    Love...Sue