Another Year Has Passed

Options
2»

Comments

• jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Options
    Judy im so sorry to hear
    Judy im so sorry to hear about your loose...my heart goes out to you and your family.
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Options
    Sending prayers and Hugs
    Sending prayers and Hugs your way.

Donna
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options

Sending prayers and Hugs
    Sending prayers and Hugs your way.

Donna

Thank You
    Thank you to all of you who sent prayers and thoughts for our family. Kelly was remembered by many who knew her, and we all had a good day just recalling the good times and laughs we all had with her. Her children always get together at Casa Ole' (Kelly's favorite restaurant, other than Taco Bell), and they are together mainly so they can each feel the love from their Mom. We all miss her...her family, her church family, and her multitude of friends who were always around. Kelly suffered for almost twenty years with many surgeries, infections, loss of one kidney, etc, but every time you saw her she was smiling. Even when she would have tubes running out of every orfice in her body, she still managed to keep a good attitude. I will share one last story with you all, and then we will put this to rest for another year. The year that she died, her two youngest children were flying out to see us for summer vacation. About two days before they were to leave, she called and said she had decided to drive them out instead, and she just wanted to spend some time with us as well. While she was with us, we had some quality time to spend doing "girlie" things, pedicures, manicures, shopping, etc. She looked healthier than we had seen her in years, and was full of energy. She left to go home on August 17th, and she died on August 23rd. I have always wondered if she had some kind of premonition, and that is why she decided to drive out. Thank God she did, as the three weeks we spent together have been such fond memories for me. There is a plan for all of us, and Kelly certainly knew her life would be short. I am grateful for having her with me as long as I did. Thank you all, again, for helping us get through the day. Hugs, Judy
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Options

Thank You
    Thank you to all of you who sent prayers and thoughts for our family. Kelly was remembered by many who knew her, and we all had a good day just recalling the good times and laughs we all had with her. Her children always get together at Casa Ole' (Kelly's favorite restaurant, other than Taco Bell), and they are together mainly so they can each feel the love from their Mom. We all miss her...her family, her church family, and her multitude of friends who were always around. Kelly suffered for almost twenty years with many surgeries, infections, loss of one kidney, etc, but every time you saw her she was smiling. Even when she would have tubes running out of every orfice in her body, she still managed to keep a good attitude. I will share one last story with you all, and then we will put this to rest for another year. The year that she died, her two youngest children were flying out to see us for summer vacation. About two days before they were to leave, she called and said she had decided to drive them out instead, and she just wanted to spend some time with us as well. While she was with us, we had some quality time to spend doing "girlie" things, pedicures, manicures, shopping, etc. She looked healthier than we had seen her in years, and was full of energy. She left to go home on August 17th, and she died on August 23rd. I have always wondered if she had some kind of premonition, and that is why she decided to drive out. Thank God she did, as the three weeks we spent together have been such fond memories for me. There is a plan for all of us, and Kelly certainly knew her life would be short. I am grateful for having her with me as long as I did. Thank you all, again, for helping us get through the day. Hugs, Judy

May God Bless You
    And all of your family.
    Pat