Please pray for me!

Options

Comments

• cavediver
    cavediver Member Posts: 607
    Options
    you have my prayers
    So sorry to hear your news.....you are in my prayers and thoughts. One day at a time....yes, and lots and lots of tomorrows!!!!! So glad you have such a positive attitude, you inspire me. Hugs and prayers to you
  • SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member
    Options
    Positive Thoughts
    Dear Marsha,

I am so very sorry for the latest news. There was a woman whose initial dx was lungs, liver and bones that I knew in 2000 on the forum we both joined. She died in early 2010. When I was dx again in 2008, her posting gave me such a lift. For every set back, she do the next treatment and then have a period of "great living".

No telling Marsha what the science community will develop next. In the 10 years this lady lived, new treatments extended her life and I expect the same for you.

I had another friend similar to you from the same forum. Her first year with mets was awful, she continued to have all these progressions. By the second year much had stabilized. I am wishing the same for you.

Don't pray, so I am sending all positive thoughts your way in this latest "bump" in the journey.

Sirod
  • kakie
    kakie Member Posts: 38
    Options
    cavediver said:

you have my prayers
    So sorry to hear your news.....you are in my prayers and thoughts. One day at a time....yes, and lots and lots of tomorrows!!!!! So glad you have such a positive attitude, you inspire me. Hugs and prayers to you

You are in my thoughts and prayers
    Hugs
    Cathy
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    SIROD said:

Positive Thoughts
    Dear Marsha,

I am so very sorry for the latest news. There was a woman whose initial dx was lungs, liver and bones that I knew in 2000 on the forum we both joined. She died in early 2010. When I was dx again in 2008, her posting gave me such a lift. For every set back, she do the next treatment and then have a period of "great living".

No telling Marsha what the science community will develop next. In the 10 years this lady lived, new treatments extended her life and I expect the same for you.

I had another friend similar to you from the same forum. Her first year with mets was awful, she continued to have all these progressions. By the second year much had stabilized. I am wishing the same for you.

Don't pray, so I am sending all positive thoughts your way in this latest "bump" in the journey.

Sirod

Marsha and Jan .. Love, strength and Courage
    during this difficult time in your lives. May your doctors find a chemo combo that works for you both. I am sending positive thoughts and prayers your way.

Vicki Sam
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Marsha and Jan .. Love, strength and Courage
    during this difficult time in your lives. May your doctors find a chemo combo that works for you both. I am sending positive thoughts and prayers your way.

Vicki Sam

Sending prayers your way.
    Sending prayers your way. Love your thinking, what a great roll model you are. Big Hugs
    Kathy
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    Kat11 said:

Sending prayers your way.
    Sending prayers your way. Love your thinking, what a great roll model you are. Big Hugs
    Kathy

All the prayers I can muster
    All the prayers I can muster for Marsha and knitterjan. God bless you both.
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Prayers for you
    You are in my prayers........
    God Bless
    Peace be with you
    Nancy
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    MAJW said:

Prayers for you
    You are in my prayers........
    God Bless
    Peace be with you
    Nancy

Never lose hope
    Never lose hope Marsha..never! I am sending my prayers to you also!

Please keep letting us know how you are doing!

Sue :)
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Never lose hope
    Never lose hope Marsha..never! I am sending my prayers to you also!

Please keep letting us know how you are doing!

Sue :)

I am stage 4 also with mets
    I am stage 4 also with mets to liver, bones and lymph nodes. Right now, I am on Taxol, Herceptin, and zometa for 6 months. I am 1/2 way through and there has been some decrease in size. Maybe you doc needs to keep you on a treatment plan for 6 monts. Take care
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Marsha I am praying for you.

• creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    natly15 said:

Battling the Beast
    For those of our b/c sisters who are battling Stage IV cancer, I am sending you all my thoughts and prayers. This is such a horrible disease, and when you have done battle once, then have to face it again (and again, in some cases), it is heartbreaking. We all read posts, and feel that the prospect of having to face this again is so overwhelming. However, there are lots of us who have done it, and come out on the other side much stronger. I think we should have a special place for those who have now faced a recurrence,as the possibility is always there that we, ourselves, will be part of the group some day. Stay strong, live life to the fullest, and when you are having an extremely tough time one day, know that there are "pick-me-ups" right here on the board. I think of you all daily, and shed more tears than I would like to disclose. Kindred Spirits, stand up and trust that we are behind you, pushing you through the rough days, and walking side by side with you on those days where laughter is the only thing heard. I lve you all, Hugs, Judyo
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    survives said:

many, many prayers
    Many, many prayers coming your way as you continue to fight the "beast".

I am so sorry Marsha!
    I am so sorry Marsha! Praying and sending you strength!

Hugs, Megan
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
    Options
    I will too!
    Dear Marsha,

You've got my prayers too! May the Lord give your doctors wisdom on which regime ... new or old is going to work best for you.

Your attitude is amazing, I'm praying too that you will stay encouraged and be strengthened for the journey.

Much Love,
    dh
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

you are definately in my
    you are definately in my prayers, you have been a support to us all. I guess the weapon is the taxol/taxotere. go get it!!!!!!

You are in my prayers!
    Hugs,

You are in my prayers!

Hugs, Diane
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options

I will too!
    Dear Marsha,

You've got my prayers too! May the Lord give your doctors wisdom on which regime ... new or old is going to work best for you.

Your attitude is amazing, I'm praying too that you will stay encouraged and be strengthened for the journey.

Much Love,
    dh

Got mine, too
    Dear Marsha

You're in my prayers, too.
    Suzanne
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    My heart aches
    for you and others with Stage IV cancer. It's hard enough to cope with bc let alone when it goes other places. Your positive attitude will keep you going through this process. And when you need a lift come here to share your feelings. We'll be here to help in whatever way we can. Sending you prayers that life tomorrow will look brighter.......
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

My heart aches
    for you and others with Stage IV cancer. It's hard enough to cope with bc let alone when it goes other places. Your positive attitude will keep you going through this process. And when you need a lift come here to share your feelings. We'll be here to help in whatever way we can. Sending you prayers that life tomorrow will look brighter.......
    {{hugs}} Char

TO ALL OF YOU!
    You are incredible! What an awesome response. Thanks SO much to everyone for your prayers, encouragement, and kind words and thoughts. Wish I could send a response to each individual, but that's not practical. I would like to make a few replies if you don't mind.

JAN and MEENA, it does seem as though we have very similar diagnosis' and treatments. I wish my best to both of you. JAN I hope your scan on Monday produces the best possible results. MEENA, I've been following your posts for a while now - keep on plugging!

CINDY, I too am in hopes that this is a temporary setback, just a small bump in the road. Thanks!

RE, I love your quote!

THERESA (IOWA), sorry to have put a small leak in our LIFEBOAT! Hoping to get that plugged right away with Taxotere. Thanks for your support.

SIROD, support can come in many forms! It's OK with me that you don't pray, your kind thoughts and well-wishes are much appreciated! How are you doing?

HUMOR: To JOE, MOOPY, and THERESA - about the hair: My son is 23 and is REALLY thinning right down the middle. When I was bald, the joke was that he had more hair than me! Now, since mine has grown back in some (about 1/2 inch) I rubbed it in a little that his is longer, but mine is much thicker! BUT...now I guess in the end, THE JOKE IS ON ME! lol TO BE CONTINUED!

Things turned around on me so quickly, Friday was good, by Tuesday it was topsy-turvy! I must confess to being a little disheartened, perhaps even a little depressed! But I do have a lot of hope and trust that we'll find the right chemo for me. Please continue to pray for and think warm thoughts for ALL of us - I'll do the same.

REALLY, I can't express how much this means. Thanks again.

Marsha
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options

TO ALL OF YOU!
    You are incredible! What an awesome response. Thanks SO much to everyone for your prayers, encouragement, and kind words and thoughts. Wish I could send a response to each individual, but that's not practical. I would like to make a few replies if you don't mind.

JAN and MEENA, it does seem as though we have very similar diagnosis' and treatments. I wish my best to both of you. JAN I hope your scan on Monday produces the best possible results. MEENA, I've been following your posts for a while now - keep on plugging!

CINDY, I too am in hopes that this is a temporary setback, just a small bump in the road. Thanks!

RE, I love your quote!

THERESA (IOWA), sorry to have put a small leak in our LIFEBOAT! Hoping to get that plugged right away with Taxotere. Thanks for your support.

SIROD, support can come in many forms! It's OK with me that you don't pray, your kind thoughts and well-wishes are much appreciated! How are you doing?

HUMOR: To JOE, MOOPY, and THERESA - about the hair: My son is 23 and is REALLY thinning right down the middle. When I was bald, the joke was that he had more hair than me! Now, since mine has grown back in some (about 1/2 inch) I rubbed it in a little that his is longer, but mine is much thicker! BUT...now I guess in the end, THE JOKE IS ON ME! lol TO BE CONTINUED!

Things turned around on me so quickly, Friday was good, by Tuesday it was topsy-turvy! I must confess to being a little disheartened, perhaps even a little depressed! But I do have a lot of hope and trust that we'll find the right chemo for me. Please continue to pray for and think warm thoughts for ALL of us - I'll do the same.

REALLY, I can't express how much this means. Thanks again.

Marsha

Dear Marsha
    I hope your new treatment will be successful. Taxotere is avery powerful drug and i am sure you will see quick improvement of you conditions. Sending positive thought and prayers you way.
    Hugs, New Flower
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    Options

Dear Marsha
    I hope your new treatment will be successful. Taxotere is avery powerful drug and i am sure you will see quick improvement of you conditions. Sending positive thought and prayers you way.
    Hugs, New Flower

God bless you and all the others on here
    We all need prayers every day, but some more than others. Mine are with you and the other Stage 4 gals. AND praying for a CURE to this dreadful disease! AMEN
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    linpsu said:

So sorry
    My heart goes out to you, Marsha. You sound like you have so much to deal with, yet you are so positive. You are a true role model to the rest of us. My prayers are with you.
    Linda

You know I am sending the
    You know I am sending the biggest prayers possible!