Options
2»

Comments

• susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

You did something difficult
    You did something difficult and just right, carkris. No need to explain. xoxoxoxo Lynn

I was hoping someone would
    I was hoping someone would have heard something by now. Still praying for Laura!
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    mimivac said:

Thank you Penny
    for intervening. Sometimes we have to intervene even if it is uncomfortable or when we're not sure what to do. Especially when the stakes are so high and there is the possibility of losing a dear person. I pray this is not the case with Laura. Penny please do let us know if you hear from her or about her. We are all so concerned. I commend you for standing up and doing something.

Mimi

Just praying that someone
    Just praying that someone gets an update so we know Laura is ok.
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    mimivac said:

Thank you Penny
    for intervening. Sometimes we have to intervene even if it is uncomfortable or when we're not sure what to do. Especially when the stakes are so high and there is the possibility of losing a dear person. I pray this is not the case with Laura. Penny please do let us know if you hear from her or about her. We are all so concerned. I commend you for standing up and doing something.

Mimi

I just hope that CSN could
    I just hope that CSN could somehow find her to help her. I am so concerned for her.