Edit?????

Katz77
Katz77 Member Posts: 598
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Mmmm I think I've asked this before. When I reply to someones post, it says edit. I've previewed it and it still says edit. If your commenting (at the bottom of the post) why does it say edit. It looks stupid. Sighhhh Help me please. LOL

Comments

• jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Katz your to funny!
    Editing....if you see you made a mistake after you post your comment or want to change what you wrote or whatever the case may be you can click on the edit tab and do your business and then repost it.
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    jo jo said:

Katz your to funny!
    Editing....if you see you made a mistake after you post your comment or want to change what you wrote or whatever the case may be you can click on the edit tab and do your business and then repost it.

wasnt clear on the rubber
    wasnt clear on the rubber duckies, but I did get the edit button, have used it often.
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    UMMMM
    Ima thinking that I wasn't clear on the edit thing. When I reply to a post, the word edit is beside the word reply. At the bottom of the post. Look down at the bottom of this post. Im such NOT a computer nerd. No offense to those of u taht are computer nerds ;)
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Katz77 said:

UMMMM
    Ima thinking that I wasn't clear on the edit thing. When I reply to a post, the word edit is beside the word reply. At the bottom of the post. Look down at the bottom of this post. Im such NOT a computer nerd. No offense to those of u taht are computer nerds ;)

Katz77
    I had the same question a while back. Every time I posted the "edit" stayed on the bottom of my post no matter what I did. It didn't go away until sometimes the next day after someone else posted after me. Who knows?????
    Char