Pet/ct update

Options
forme
forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
Hi All,
Today was the day of my scan. But, it did not happen. Was at the hospital for 2 hours trying to sort out a mix up. There was a mixup with the orders from the Dr. The ct part of the scan was to be with contrast, but it was not written correctly in the orders. So now I have to go back on Thursday and do this again. At least this time it will be first thing in the morning. Today, I went all day without eating, so thurs. should be much better.
More waiting. My stress level goes up and down and up again. Also, today was a really bad day for pain. I am glad to be home now, took some pain meds and ate a little.
I hope all of you had a day that was peaceful and happy.
My journey continues....

Comments

• allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    Options
    Bummer Lisha...
    Thats a real bummer...sorry Lisha! Sometimes it just feels like we can't win..huh? Our stress level is high already and then stuff like this just adds to it...sucks! I had a pretty good day except for a darn headache I woke up with and couldn't shake all day. It's a little better tonight but not gone completely.Hubby thinks it's just the stress of being told I have to start treatment...he's probably right.Dang stress really messes with our health. Hope your pain gets better and tomorrow will be a more peaceful day for you. Take care...Sue
  • forme
    forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    allmost60 said:

Bummer Lisha...
    Thats a real bummer...sorry Lisha! Sometimes it just feels like we can't win..huh? Our stress level is high already and then stuff like this just adds to it...sucks! I had a pretty good day except for a darn headache I woke up with and couldn't shake all day. It's a little better tonight but not gone completely.Hubby thinks it's just the stress of being told I have to start treatment...he's probably right.Dang stress really messes with our health. Hope your pain gets better and tomorrow will be a more peaceful day for you. Take care...Sue

Thanks
    Hi Sue,
    Thanks for the kind words.
    I am sorry to hear that you had pain all day. Yes, I would have to agree with your hubby. STRESS. Number 1 headache creator. Hopefully tomorrow will bring you some relief.
    My pain today was mostly in my hip. A little in my knee. And now some in my chest. The chest worries me, since I had an episode of chest pain with breathing in June. The pain is very similar. Don't think it's stress related, but I will call the Dr in the morning.
    You have a lot coming up and all of it will be stressful. Try to find some small ways to ease the load. maybe a short walk with the hubby , if it's not to hot outside. Or what about looking through the old photos of the kids. I always enjoy doing that. And if your energy is not the best, that would be a good sofa activity.
    Stay strong and smile.....
    Lisha