I am back to the world of the living!! MyTurnNow Update

Options
2»

Comments

• ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member
    Options

Debbie
    I am glad that the most critical part is over, your nodes are clear and you are at home to your path to full recovery. Sorry it was so tough for you. I was thinking and praying for your.
    Wishing you easy healing and getting well soon.
    Hugs,
    New Flower

Good to hear from you. Glad
    Good to hear from you. Glad to hear the nodes were clean. It must have been a wallop of a hit you took to the mouth for the dr. to chip a tooth, make sure you send her the dental bill.
    Wishing you a smooth speedy recovery.
  • winsomebulldog
    winsomebulldog Member Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    So glad your nodes were clear!
    Sorry it was such an ordeal for you, though!
    Prayers & blessings,
    Jenn
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    WE MISSED YOU TOO!
    Nice to have you back and what good news in regards to the lymph nodes, that calls for a WOOOOOO WHOOOOO! ;-D Glad you are home, I think we heal better in our own surroundings. Hopefully the rest of your healing will go smoothly and those drains will be removed sooner rather than later.

Gentle Hugs,

❤ RE ❤
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your
    Thanks everyone for your words of support and encouragement. A positive outlook and support of true friends,even those sight unseen, provides the up lift to my spirit. I'm so glad to be back sharing information with you guys. Oh, and yeah I'm jealous that I can't fly to CA to meet my awesome CA sisters!! Thanks and I love you all in a different way and for different reasons!

I have to go now because believe it or not my 61 year old husband wants to play his computer game......men!!
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Clean Nodes - YAY!!! That's
    Clean Nodes - YAY!!! That's wonderful news & such a relief :) so sorry your surgery was such a pain in the butt though. You rest up and let everyone take care of you now!!
    *hugs*
    Heather
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Clean Nodes - YAY!!! That's
    Clean Nodes - YAY!!! That's wonderful news & such a relief :) so sorry your surgery was such a pain in the butt though. You rest up and let everyone take care of you now!!
    *hugs*
    Heather

What a wild adventure -- I am sorry for the mishaps
    and chipped tooth .. I am excited that your nodes, are clean! What a wonderful way to celebrate .. that is once those annoying tubes come out.

I bet you cried when you arrive home!

Hoping the balance of recovery is less than eventful for you.

Vicki Sam
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    So happy to have you back!!
    MyTurnNow you have been really through the wringer. I am so sorry to hear
    about all you had to endure. But I am glad that you are a few steps closer to
    your healing process =)

Those pesty drains will soon come out, I know how uncomfortable they can
    be. I am looking forward, I mean REALLY forward to being able to curl up
    and sleep on my side like I used to.

I am wishing for a speedy recovery for you and I hope that you will stay
    in touch.

(gentle) hugs, don't want to squeeze you too hard
    Ayse