Hey Chen I got my wolf running through the mist.

Options
BlownAway60
BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I got a whole bunch of other avatars too. You know what they say "variety is the spice of life". I'm not really that spicy but I do like to change my avatar every once in a while. I retired the sheriff and the dancing girl was beginning to make me tired. To much energy wasted for me.

Hugs

Donna

Comments

  • jackiejhm
    jackiejhm Member Posts: 169
    Options
    Very cool!
    I really did like the sheriff!! xo
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    jackiejhm said:

    Very cool!
    I really did like the sheriff!! xo

    Very cool .. I still can't figure out .. there is a heart be-
    fore or after someone's name.. But, I do like the running wolf, and dancing go go girl.



    Vicki
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Options
    VickiSam said:

    Very cool .. I still can't figure out .. there is a heart be-
    fore or after someone's name.. But, I do like the running wolf, and dancing go go girl.



    Vicki

    I don't know how to do that
    I don't know how to do that on either. I tried adding stuff to the text box we type in and cant figure out how to do it. Like pics and stuff. Maybe somebody will explain to us how it is done.

    Hugs

    Donna
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    I was going tell you that I
    I was going tell you that I LOVE the wolf~ but hopefully the sheriff wasn't removed on my account! I was just "funnin' ya" with the whole Cowboy/Indian post!
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Options
    chenheart said:

    I was going tell you that I
    I was going tell you that I LOVE the wolf~ but hopefully the sheriff wasn't removed on my account! I was just "funnin' ya" with the whole Cowboy/Indian post!

    Of course not. He served his
    Of course not. He served his purpose. The board needed a liitle fun and I just used him to provide it. Sometimes you gotta through a little diversion in there from all the serious stuff. Nothing better than a little chuckle every now and then.

    Hugs

    Donna
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    VickiSam said:

    Very cool .. I still can't figure out .. there is a heart be-
    fore or after someone's name.. But, I do like the running wolf, and dancing go go girl.



    Vicki

    One
    of the few things I have learned from my teenage daughter Vicki was the hearts.
    It's & hearts ; (typed out together-no spaces) ♥ You can do it! :-)
    ♥ Cat
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Options
    Cat64 said:

    One
    of the few things I have learned from my teenage daughter Vicki was the hearts.
    It's & hearts ; (typed out together-no spaces) ♥ You can do it! :-)
    ♥ Cat

    Thanks. I posted a message
    Thanks. I posted a message to you. Boy you are really quick. Must be physic or something.

    Hugs

    Donna ♥

    Yippie got it.
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Options
    VickiSam said:

    Very cool .. I still can't figure out .. there is a heart be-
    fore or after someone's name.. But, I do like the running wolf, and dancing go go girl.



    Vicki

    Did you get it VickiSam. You
    Did you get it VickiSam. You gotta type (& hearts ;) but take away the parenthesis and the spaces.

    Hugs

    Donna ♥
  • survives
    survives Member Posts: 254 Member
    Options

    Of course not. He served his
    Of course not. He served his purpose. The board needed a liitle fun and I just used him to provide it. Sometimes you gotta through a little diversion in there from all the serious stuff. Nothing better than a little chuckle every now and then.

    Hugs

    Donna

    Another curious mind wants to know.....
    Where do you get your avatars?? Did you make them or something?

    They are all neat!
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Options
    survives said:

    Another curious mind wants to know.....
    Where do you get your avatars?? Did you make them or something?

    They are all neat!

    Google animated avatars.
    Google animated avatars. There are a lot of the out there.

    Hugs

    Donna