The old grey mare...is going out to pasture!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Kathi wishing you a well deserved break
    to take care of you. Thanks for your inspiration and will look forward to your return in the future :-0
    Char
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Kathi wishing you a well deserved break
    to take care of you. Thanks for your inspiration and will look forward to your return in the future :-0
    Char

Se ya!
    Kathi, this board just won't be the same without your posts. We all know that there is life outside of this board, and hope all is well with you. Take care of business, and be sure to stop by whenever you get a free moment. We will miss your smile, your adventures, and mostly your upbeat attitude toward life. Between you, Chen and RE, it keeps most of us going the right direction. We will miss oyou. Take care, my friend. Hugs, Judy
  • teresa41
    teresa41 Member Posts: 471
    Options

Se ya!
    Kathi, this board just won't be the same without your posts. We all know that there is life outside of this board, and hope all is well with you. Take care of business, and be sure to stop by whenever you get a free moment. We will miss your smile, your adventures, and mostly your upbeat attitude toward life. Between you, Chen and RE, it keeps most of us going the right direction. We will miss oyou. Take care, my friend. Hugs, Judy

take care
    wishing you the best kathi!

teresa
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Hey Kathi
    Wishing you the best. Thanks for all your stories and posts and your beautiful travel pictures. We will miss your input. Hugs, Jean
  • ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Hey Kathi
    Wishing you the best. Thanks for all your stories and posts and your beautiful travel pictures. We will miss your input. Hugs, Jean

You will be missed, take
    You will be missed, take care, the best to you and your family.
    Jennifer
  • cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908
    Options

You will be missed, take
    You will be missed, take care, the best to you and your family.
    Jennifer

Good Luck!
    Good luck Kathi! I hope things go well and you return here soon! Try to drop in once in a while to let us know you con't to do well!!! HUGS!!! Cathy
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    Kathi
    Good luck & Good Health 2u2! I hope you get everything worked out. You will be dearly missed, along with your humor & adventure stories! Until you post again.....
    Prayers & Hugz are sent your way!
    ♥ Cat