Had my 1st chemo yesterday

Options
2»

Comments

• cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Finally had
    reaction to the Neulasta shot Friday night. It's now Sunday and I feel like I was beat up by someone. I took xs Tylenol last night and will do the same today. I still have no issues with nausea. I've learned the hard way to eat small meals and to be careful what I eat to avoid diarrhea. I was able to visit with son & family yesterday and despite my aches & pains I'm glad I went.
    Char
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Finally had
    reaction to the Neulasta shot Friday night. It's now Sunday and I feel like I was beat up by someone. I took xs Tylenol last night and will do the same today. I still have no issues with nausea. I've learned the hard way to eat small meals and to be careful what I eat to avoid diarrhea. I was able to visit with son & family yesterday and despite my aches & pains I'm glad I went.
    Char

So glad you are doing okay.
    So glad you are doing okay. It all takes time. The nuelasta pain lasted about 3 days for me. Drink lots of fluids. You have to flush the chemo out of your body. The more you drink the quicker it gets out of your system.

Hugs

Donna
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

So glad you are doing okay.
    So glad you are doing okay. It all takes time. The nuelasta pain lasted about 3 days for me. Drink lots of fluids. You have to flush the chemo out of your body. The more you drink the quicker it gets out of your system.

Hugs

Donna

The first 1 is done! That
    The first 1 is done! That is so great! Praying for you!

Hugs, Leeza