5th Treatment

vinny59
vinny59 Member Posts: 1,032
Good Morning everyone, getting ready to go for my 5th treatment, wow, time sure flys by when your having fun!!!!! LMAO!

Comments

  • merrywinner
    merrywinner Member Posts: 626
    LOL
    Good morning Vinny. I can hardly believe you're at 5 already. Over the top and coming down the back side. Hope all is going well. Good luck. Mary
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178
    Hope it's a good day!
    Hi Vinny...
    Going for treatment isn't fun I'm sure, but you are getting closer and closer to finishing your rounds. Hope you have a good day and don't feel too bad in the days to come. Good thoughts only for you!
    Sue
  • yesyes2
    yesyes2 Member Posts: 591
    allmost60 said:

    Hope it's a good day!
    Hi Vinny...
    Going for treatment isn't fun I'm sure, but you are getting closer and closer to finishing your rounds. Hope you have a good day and don't feel too bad in the days to come. Good thoughts only for you!
    Sue

    Hey Vinny
    I'm wishing you a good 5th chemo today. Your getting close to the home stretch now. Keep up the good work.
    Leslie
  • vinny59
    vinny59 Member Posts: 1,032
    yesyes2 said:

    Hey Vinny
    I'm wishing you a good 5th chemo today. Your getting close to the home stretch now. Keep up the good work.
    Leslie

    5th
    Thanks guy's! I just got back from round five, found out that I'm getting Anemic in addition to low white count's, explains the shortness of breath sometimes. She told me we need to keep a eye on it........ I said WHATEV' hahahahaha Vinny
  • yesyes2
    yesyes2 Member Posts: 591
    vinny59 said:

    5th
    Thanks guy's! I just got back from round five, found out that I'm getting Anemic in addition to low white count's, explains the shortness of breath sometimes. She told me we need to keep a eye on it........ I said WHATEV' hahahahaha Vinny

    #5
    Congrats on #5 being in the bag. I was anemic during treatment, low reds through RCHOP too. I'm still a little anemic. WHATEV.LOL Leslie
  • dixiegirl
    dixiegirl Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    vinny59 said:

    5th
    Thanks guy's! I just got back from round five, found out that I'm getting Anemic in addition to low white count's, explains the shortness of breath sometimes. She told me we need to keep a eye on it........ I said WHATEV' hahahahaha Vinny

    Peaches and Beets
    Peaches were my power food, beets were my friend Kaye's power food. What has lots of iron?? Fresh spinach, ??? Help. I don't know what else is full of iron. Nuts?
  • vinny59
    vinny59 Member Posts: 1,032
    dixiegirl said:

    Peaches and Beets
    Peaches were my power food, beets were my friend Kaye's power food. What has lots of iron?? Fresh spinach, ??? Help. I don't know what else is full of iron. Nuts?

    beets
    I have been eating beets from my garden, I think they are no match for Mr. Chemo!!!! hahahaha
  • kayebadoe
    kayebadoe Member Posts: 81
    Me too!
    I have to say that it has hit me hard I am really tired!!! One more to go!
  • vinny59
    vinny59 Member Posts: 1,032
    kayebadoe said:

    Me too!
    I have to say that it has hit me hard I am really tired!!! One more to go!

    one more
    You go girl!!!!!