Options
2»

Comments

• Snowkitty
    Snowkitty Member Posts: 295
    Options
    jo jo said:

You people are amazing...i
    You people are amazing...i was NOT expecting these responses...I was almost in tears reading them...guess im still a little emotional about it all..you know how us emotional gals get...well im having one of those moments! Maybe just extremely happy to have hair and to have boobs and everything starting to look up and having a life again!
    Once again you all are AMAZING!!!!

JoJo you look so cute. I
    JoJo you look so cute. I would do it if I looked like you, not like a spotted cue ball. Be loud and proud.

Cindy
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Hey Jo Jo
    You are so brave. Your hair is beautiful, but it is not what makes you beautiful. You are a very courageous lady. All the idiots that laugh will never have the courage you have. And may someday know how little they have. Have a great day. And let the wind blow through you hair!!! Take care Kay
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Options
    jo jo
    Loved all your photos. I don't know how to post them or I'd show my new hair.
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Options
    laurissa said:

jo jo
    Loved all your photos. I don't know how to post them or I'd show my new hair.

Laurissa...I want to see...
    I would really like to see more girls doing this with me and i think you would look very beautiful....please try this...

Go to your CSN space
    Click on tab - Expressions
    next to Create - click Photo
    click on Browse (this will take you to your pics on your computer)
    Click on the photo you want
    Click Open (bottom rt side)
    wait for it to load
    You have to give it a title in the Title box

Repeat the process for each photo!
  • Skeezie
    Skeezie Member Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    jo jo said:

Laurissa...I want to see...
    I would really like to see more girls doing this with me and i think you would look very beautiful....please try this...

Go to your CSN space
    Click on tab - Expressions
    next to Create - click Photo
    click on Browse (this will take you to your pics on your computer)
    Click on the photo you want
    Click Open (bottom rt side)
    wait for it to load
    You have to give it a title in the Title box

Repeat the process for each photo!

You look absolutely darling!
    I think I know why no one was looking at you after your "attitude" adjustment....you weren't paying any attention to anyone, chances are those people you saw lauging at you before were really not laughing at you at all but you were so self-concious everyone you saw smiling you thought were laughing at you. Actually, people are pretty into themselves and don't pay that much attention at all. No one is going to laugh at you, specially someone as pretty as you are, short hair or long hair.

Doesn't the wind feel wonderful? It's worth feeling it even if your hair is short huh? And you were right about the wig....my wig was ezactly like my own style and I hated it. I will never wear my hair like again! It is time for a real change...no curling irons ever again!

Congrats on going topless, the first time is the hardest.

Hugs, Judy :-)
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    Skeezie said:

You look absolutely darling!
    I think I know why no one was looking at you after your "attitude" adjustment....you weren't paying any attention to anyone, chances are those people you saw lauging at you before were really not laughing at you at all but you were so self-concious everyone you saw smiling you thought were laughing at you. Actually, people are pretty into themselves and don't pay that much attention at all. No one is going to laugh at you, specially someone as pretty as you are, short hair or long hair.

Doesn't the wind feel wonderful? It's worth feeling it even if your hair is short huh? And you were right about the wig....my wig was ezactly like my own style and I hated it. I will never wear my hair like again! It is time for a real change...no curling irons ever again!

Congrats on going topless, the first time is the hardest.

Hugs, Judy :-)

Beautiful!
    JoJo, you look G-E-O-R-G-E-O-U-S. It only gets better, but better than that, you will begin to feel free....no more coverups. I really didn't think about what others were thinking...only that it felt so good to not have to hide myself behind (or under) a wig, hat or bandana. The wind was something that really felt wierd. As you said, it tickled, and felt so exhilerating. You go girl, and enjoy the topless stage you are going through. Adorable. Hugs, Judy
  • Punkindo
    Punkindo Member Posts: 113
    Options
    Great!!
    You look SASSY!!!

The best compliment I got was from my son. He said "don't worry momma, you look Sassy!!"
    I love it!!

You look SASSY too!!! :)
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Options
    Chickadee & Chen
    I had to look up who Twiggy and Mia Farrow were, I think they were a little before my time (looks like they were in the 60's?)...Stone Stone i know who she is. They look like they are really sassy! Kinda getting in the mode of liking the new sassy attitude look!
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    jo jo said:

Chickadee & Chen
    I had to look up who Twiggy and Mia Farrow were, I think they were a little before my time (looks like they were in the 60's?)...Stone Stone i know who she is. They look like they are really sassy! Kinda getting in the mode of liking the new sassy attitude look!

Yah, those Twiggy and Mia Farrow haircuts
    I remember well. I'm 61 and the 60's were my heyday. JoJo I looked at your pics and I think you look terrific. Be proud of yourself for continuing your outing with your sister. I would have done the same. I had my first chemo tomorrow and am having my head shaved in 2 weeks. I plan on going topless for as long as it's hot outside. I did buy some light weight cotton hats and headbands but no wig for me...... I don't work so I don't need one. lol
    Char
    24242 Member Posts: 1,398
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Yah, those Twiggy and Mia Farrow haircuts
    I remember well. I'm 61 and the 60's were my heyday. JoJo I looked at your pics and I think you look terrific. Be proud of yourself for continuing your outing with your sister. I would have done the same. I had my first chemo tomorrow and am having my head shaved in 2 weeks. I plan on going topless for as long as it's hot outside. I did buy some light weight cotton hats and headbands but no wig for me...... I don't work so I don't need one. lol
    Char

It does take courage
    Wow Jo Jo you go,
    I am sorry you had to face the stares and such but you just did a great service educating people. It is intersting that people would giggle since I am sure we all know by now what most women with bald heads truly means. Guess that says more about humanity than I truly wanted to think. But I am still glad you didn't buy into it and buy that hat!
    You go girl,
    Tara
  • Pinkpower
    Pinkpower Member Posts: 437
    Options
    24242 said:

It does take courage
    Wow Jo Jo you go,
    I am sorry you had to face the stares and such but you just did a great service educating people. It is intersting that people would giggle since I am sure we all know by now what most women with bald heads truly means. Guess that says more about humanity than I truly wanted to think. But I am still glad you didn't buy into it and buy that hat!
    You go girl,
    Tara

I am soooo proud of you
    I am soooo proud of you jojo. Your look reminds me of me! And if you thought I looked good, well then, guess what, so do you! You are beautiful! And yea, the odd feelings everytime I go out is still there, but I put on my proud game face on, chin up, chest out and walk out there. This saturday I'm going to my cousins wedding and yes I will be sporting my natural hair. Thankfully my family are very supportive and love me and dont care what my hair looks like.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Pinkpower said:

I am soooo proud of you
    I am soooo proud of you jojo. Your look reminds me of me! And if you thought I looked good, well then, guess what, so do you! You are beautiful! And yea, the odd feelings everytime I go out is still there, but I put on my proud game face on, chin up, chest out and walk out there. This saturday I'm going to my cousins wedding and yes I will be sporting my natural hair. Thankfully my family are very supportive and love me and dont care what my hair looks like.

You look great Jo Jo! You
    You look great Jo Jo! You lil brave thing you, going topless!

You enjoy your new freedom and your beautiful new look!

You go girl!

Sue :)
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Okay, I checked it
    Okay, I checked it out....YOU are absolutely adorable!! I have no excuse for the ignorant people you came into contact with that day. No BS...very, very beautiful!!
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Bravo JoJo and by the way
    Bravo JoJo and by the way you are beautiful with or without hair. i enjoyed your photos.
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Hubby said:

You look GREAT
    You really look GREAT; I bet that at least some of the people looking were feeling some empathy for your situation (although I am sure that some were jerks). I don't know very many families who haven't been affected by a family member with cancer. Keep up the attitude; it's working!!!

Bob

You do look great and to
    You do look great and to he** with the jerks!

Hugs, Jan
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    carkris said:

I posted under your pic, you
    I posted under your pic, you look beautiful. i wish my hair looked like that!!!

You look really cute! Love
    You look really cute! Love the picture!