Options
2»

Comments

• JuJuBeez
    JuJuBeez Member Posts: 332
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

She'll fit right in then
    She'll fit right in then cause we named her Dusty Dawg after Deputy Dawg. She also has a silent (sometimes not so silent) fogger on the rear. She sniffs it out first and foggs it to death.

Can I join too?
    I'm mentally unstable enough right now that I could beat them stupid varmints up, then sit and cry about it afterward. I've been lookin for a good scrap. I even got me some kickboxin gloves!
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    Options

I'm not picky.
    I'll take

I'm not picky.
    I'll take anybody who wants to kill cancer varmints, don't mind sleepin under the stars and can handle an occasional bar brawl.

Hugs

Donna aka Cancer Sheriff

i need a good job
    i want a zapper gun to zap out cancer ladybug the cancer zapper
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Options
    Geeze. You all are welcome
    Geeze. You all are welcome to come along.

Bring whatever weapons you need. I know fer sure that we can beat the stuffin out of any cancer varmint that we run in to. Haven't we already proved it. We got good old gumpshin and spunk enough to conquer anythin. There aint nothin we cant lick when we work together.

I here by deputize all of yall. Now go out and kick a**.

Squeezes

CS
  • m_azingrace
    m_azingrace Member Posts: 399
    Options

Geeze. You all are welcome
    Geeze. You all are welcome to come along.

Bring whatever weapons you need. I know fer sure that we can beat the stuffin out of any cancer varmint that we run in to. Haven't we already proved it. We got good old gumpshin and spunk enough to conquer anythin. There aint nothin we cant lick when we work together.

I here by deputize all of yall. Now go out and kick a**.

Squeezes

CS

Do I get a badge?
    Does it have to be one of those pink ribbon pins?
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    I dunno about this!
    I dunno about this! Everyone's responses sound soooo COWBOY! And here I am, married to an INDIAN! :-) How about I just bring a peace pipe or two and when Cancer ( whos ugly mug is on every Wanted Poster in town) is duped into being made part of a peaceable circle, all of you cowboys can swoop in and make dust of that damned beast!?

LOL LOL LOL LOL

hugs,
    Chen♥
  • BlownAway60
    Options
    chenheart said:

I dunno about this!
    I dunno about this! Everyone's responses sound soooo COWBOY! And here I am, married to an INDIAN! :-) How about I just bring a peace pipe or two and when Cancer ( whos ugly mug is on every Wanted Poster in town) is duped into being made part of a peaceable circle, all of you cowboys can swoop in and make dust of that damned beast!?

LOL LOL LOL LOL

hugs,
    Chen♥

We are only after cancer
    We are only after cancer varmints. We would never hurt a purty lady the likes of you. Peace pipes is welcome too.

Squeezes

CS
  • BlownAway60
    Options

Do I get a badge?
    Does it have to be one of those pink ribbon pins?

I have put yalls badge on my
    I have put yalls badge on my expressions page and it aint pink.

Squeezes

CS
  • KayNYC
    KayNYC Member Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

I dunno about this!

LOL LOL LOL LOL

hugs,
    Chen♥

I am with you Chen- I'll bring peace pipe, more the better...
    I feel safer already knowing the power and determination of this POSSEE.
    Hugs, K
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Options
    chenheart said:

I dunno about this!

LOL LOL LOL LOL

hugs,
    Chen♥

I want a badge too!
    Wow

I want a badge too!
    Wow those varmints are going to be in trouble cuz look at all the cowboys...and one Indian in this possee!
  • waffle8
    waffle8 Member Posts: 234
    Options
    jo jo said:

I want a badge too!
    Wow

I want a badge too!
    Wow those varmints are going to be in trouble cuz look at all the cowboys...and one Indian in this possee!

Thanks!
    I loved this thread...Laughter really is the best medicine....
    Move over cancer varmit there is a new sheriff in town.....
    "Ride like the wind.."