One More Three Month Appointment - Then it's every six months... Wahoo

Options
shortmarge
shortmarge Member Posts: 291
I had a new Oncol this appointment. He looked at my charts and said "oooo, you had that type of cancer". Being very thorough he thought he saw a lesion in the v... did a biopsy, awwwwwwwwww, but then felt it was just scaring from the radiation. Thanks Doc! Will know results in 10 days but not worried. My CA125 has come down since last visit; 9.4. I'm thinking the anti-cancer diet is working great!

Feeling sad today though, just found out a guy I grew up with died Wednesday of small cell lung cancer. 52 years old! They felt he had it for 2 years before they had found it this April and it had spread through his entire body. Sooooooo sad, much to young. "CANCER SUCKS"!!

Mind, Body and Soul.

Hugs,

Marge

Comments

• lindaprocopio
    lindaprocopio Member Posts: 1,980
    Options
    (((Marge))): my friend from the start of this journey & forever!
    I am so happy that you've made this milestone. Fall 2008 seems like yesterday and yet we have lived a lifetime of experiences since we started this cancer journey together. I honestly believe you WON this war, Marge. You are and always will be cancer-free. I'm soooooo happy about that!
  • norma2
    norma2 Member Posts: 479
    Options
    {{{Marge}}}
    Sorry to hear about your friend. However, glad to hear YOUR good news. YaY!!!! Thanks fo posting it.
  • kkstef
    kkstef Member Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    BIG hugs, Marge!
    Marge, you will soon be "graduate"...Yay!! Am counting on the biopsy to be nothing of concern. Good news about your CA125 results! Keep up the good work!

Sorry to hear about your friend..a sad loss that is for sure!

Sending positive energy your way!

Karen
  • jazzy1
    jazzy1 Member Posts: 1,379
    Options
    kkstef said:

BIG hugs, Marge!
    Marge, you will soon be "graduate"...Yay!! Am counting on the biopsy to be nothing of concern. Good news about your CA125 results! Keep up the good work!

Sorry to hear about your friend..a sad loss that is for sure!

Sending positive energy your way!

Karen

Yahoo!
    Marge,

Such wonderful news....keep the positive vibes going and we'll all be in the same court that you are today....free from cancer!!!

Best to you.... (((( hugs ))))
    Jan
  • Ro10
    Ro10 Member Posts: 1,561 Member
    Options
    Wonderful news Marge
    So happy to hear you good news. A great CA 125. Here's hoping the biopsy comes back as only scar tissue. Glad you are able to keep up the anti-cancer diet. I too think it works.

Love your new picture, too.

Sorry to hear about you friend. You are right that "Cancer Sucks". In peace and caring.
  • upsofloating
    upsofloating Member Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Here's to your moving on to
    Here's to your moving on to every 6 months evals. We have to enjoy every milestone we reach. With your low ca125 sounds like you are in great shape. Keep up with the anti-cancer way of life!!! I believe in it too. Congrats on your continuing good health. Annie
  • shortmarge
    Options

Here's to your moving on to every 6 months evals. We have to enjoy every milestone we reach. With your low ca125 sounds like you are in great shape. Keep up with the anti-cancer way of life!!! I believe in it too. Congrats on your continuing good health. Annie

Test Results
    Biopsy was negative, wahoooooo... Dancing with NED!
  • shortmarge
    Options

oops

oops
  • shortmarge
    Options

dumb multiple postings ;)

• kkstef
    kkstef Member Posts: 688 Member
    Options

Test Results

{{{Marge}}}
    Marge....what WONDERFUL news!! Keep dancing!! Have an extra wonderful week-end!!

Best to you always!!

Karen
  • lindaprocopio
    lindaprocopio Member Posts: 1,980
    Options

YES! YES! YES! THAT's what we want to hear!! ((((Marge))))
    Soooooo incredibly happy for you! Love you too much to be jealous, and am sincerely THRILLED to think of you and your happy news and those 6 long months to FORGET CANCER and LIVE LIVE LIVE!!! ((((Marge))) Your joy is MY joy!!
  • Ro10
    Ro10 Member Posts: 1,561 Member
    Options

Test Results

Great news Marge
    I am happy you will continue to Dance On. That is such wonderful news. In peace and caring.
  • maggie_wilson
    maggie_wilson Member Posts: 596
    Options

Test Results

fabulous news, marge

it's always so heartening to hear a sister's good news, for her and for us. everyone's joy is all of our joy, and everyone's pain is our pain. i like the joy so much better....so validating, too, about the anti-cancer diet. thanx for letting us all know. we rejoice in your wonderful news--months and months of just ordinary life; what could be better than that?

sisterhood,
    maggie
  • susafina
    susafina Member Posts: 131
    Options

YES! YES! YES! THAT's what we want to hear!! ((((Marge))))
    Soooooo incredibly happy for you! Love you too much to be jealous, and am sincerely THRILLED to think of you and your happy news and those 6 long months to FORGET CANCER and LIVE LIVE LIVE!!! ((((Marge))) Your joy is MY joy!!

Good news Marge!
    Keep dancing with NED Marge!! Such great news. Congratulations on graduating to every 6 months. Keep it up! We are with you all the way! Even us new comers!!
    Hugs and strength,
    SUE