If I Can Do it, You Can Do it - Yeah, I Did It!

Options
2»

Comments

• ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181
    Options
    Sunrae
    Wow have you come a long way.I am glad you are through Chemo.The hardest part is behind you.I will be sharing that dance with Ned soon.Take Care.
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    congratulations ,
    Boy you had one tough road to hold, but you showed the beast who is boss!!! You kicked butt girl. I am so proud of you. You are a true inspiration to me. You are the light at the end of the tunnel. Enjoy your cake and ice cream and anything else you want. Nobody deserves it more. Your sister in pink Kay
    {{{{{{{{{{{Many hugs }}}}}}}}}}}}
    you made me cry happy tears.
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    3 Cheers for Sunrae! Hurrah
    3 Cheers for Sunrae! Hurrah hurrah Hurrah!

I am so happy you finally got past this chemo. You are one special lady and a true warrior!

God bless you Shelby. Sending bunches of hugs and healing prayes.

You get 2 celebrations chemo grad and a happy birthday. Please have some cake for me, :)
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    natly15 said:

3 Cheers for Sunrae! Hurrah
    3 Cheers for Sunrae! Hurrah hurrah Hurrah!

I am so happy you finally got past this chemo. You are one special lady and a true warrior!

God bless you Shelby. Sending bunches of hugs and healing prayes.

You get 2 celebrations chemo grad and a happy birthday. Please have some cake for me, :)

Congratulations Sunrae! I
    Congratulations Sunrae! I am so happy that your chemo is done now!

Sending you prayers and hugs,

Angie
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    Angie2U said:

Congratulations Sunrae! I
    Congratulations Sunrae! I am so happy that your chemo is done now!

Sending you prayers and hugs,

Angie

Yay
    You are such an inspiration and such a strong person! You have been through so much, and I am so glad to hear that you are finished with chemo!
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options
    linpsu said:

Yay
    You are such an inspiration and such a strong person! You have been through so much, and I am so glad to hear that you are finished with chemo!

It just feels so good to
    It just feels so good to know I'm finally done with chemo, even tho I'm limp as a rag and I know it'll be awhile before I feel good again. The steriods are leaving my body and I'm starting to crash again and by this weekend I'll probably be back in bed most of the time. Thank you all for your well wishes and I hope to be posting more soon. Hope I can share some of my experiences and help support those who are going thru chemo or will be in the future. Thanks again for being here for me and encouraging me along this path.
  • sweetvickid
    sweetvickid Member Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    ?
    Is that your picture? YOu do not look 71 in any wany shape or form. WOW
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Congratulations!
    You set the mark for us all.

Sue
  • GrandmaMir
    GrandmaMir Member Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    You are helping me already. I had no nodes and one 2 cm tumor and can take an aromatose inhibitor, so it's not so necessary for me to get chemo; however, I've agreed to participate in a study and I was randomly selected for chemo. My first treatment is to be on Aug. 11. I may drop out of the study if I have too many ill effects from it. You did great to keep struggling like you did! Welcome to age 72 tomorrow! I too am 72.

Miriam
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Options
    Sunrae...all i can say is
    Sunrae...all i can say is WOW...you did it! Again WOW...71...girl you dont look it, what ever your doing its working for ya...Happy birthday!