cat scan results update, good so far

Options

Comments

• linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    Katz77 said:

Sweeettttttt
    Hip,Hip,HoRRARY!!! Keep fighting the fight. We're all behind you and your family. Prayers and hugs headed your way. Katz

YAY!
    Yay, Meena! So happy to hear your great news! My prayers have been with you and will continue to be.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

Yay its working.
    Yay its working. congratualtions Meena. You have evidence the cancer is backing down, but chemo is rough nothing anyone volunteers for, but you can do it. I am so happy for you!

Congrats Meena that the
    Congrats Meena that the chemo is doing what it is suppose to. So glad to see you posting the results. We all love you and you are an inspiration!

Hugs, Leeza
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    meena1 said:

Thanks guys! I don't know
    Thanks guys! I don't know why, but I still can't shake this "doom and gloom" feeling. Maybe it is because I have been told how wonderful i was doing, and all the time the cancer is spreading, then BAM! I know, I should be happy, but 4 more months of chemo! don't think i can do it, especially since i have to go back to work this month.

I hope you are happy about
    I hope you are happy about the good scan Meena. Don't let the chemo get you down.

We all are so happy for you and your family!

Hugs and prayers,

Jan
  • Hubby
    Hubby Member Posts: 325
    Options
    Great news!!! I'm sending my
    Great news!!! I'm sending my positive thoughts, prayers and hugs. Very happy for you!!!

Bob
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    Hubby said:

Great news!!! I'm sending my
    Great news!!! I'm sending my positive thoughts, prayers and hugs. Very happy for you!!!

Bob

Good News!
    I am happy for you
    Hugs
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    missrenee said:

Wow--you keeping kicking that beast's butt!
    This is great and inspiring news! Still keeping the prayers and positive energy coming your way!

Hugs, Renee

Good news! You are so
    Good news! You are so brave, such a real warrior! Praying for you!
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

Awesome!!!!!
    Soooooooooo happy to hear this, Meena!

I'm just dancing with joy for you! Keep up the good work - you can do this, you warrior you!

Love,
    Cindy

You are so brave!
    Kicking cancers butt! So happy that the chemo is doing its job! Proud of you Meena and praying for you!

Hugs, Angie
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options

Good News!
    I am happy for you
    Hugs

I love the good news.
    Stef

I love the good news.
    Stef
  • jackiejhm
    jackiejhm Member Posts: 169
    Options
    fauxma said:

I love the good news.
    Stef

I love the good news.
    Stef

Woot Woot
    Absolutely fantastic news! Love it-thank you!!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    jackiejhm said:

Woot Woot
    Absolutely fantastic news! Love it-thank you!!

I pray you can shake the
    I pray you can shake the doom and gloom feeling Meena. I certainly wish that you never would have had bc, let alone a recurrence. But, you can't give up, you have to keep on fighting. Vent here and allow us to help you when you feel like this.

Prayers for you,

Debby
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    meena1 said:

Thanks guys! I don't know why, but I still can't shake this "doom and gloom" feeling. Maybe it is because I have been told how wonderful i was doing, and all the time the cancer is spreading, then BAM! I know, I should be happy, but 4 more months of chemo! don't think i can do it, especially since i have to go back to work this month.

Prayers were answered! But,
    Prayers were answered! But, don't give up Meena! Keep fighting! We are all here for you!
  • camsgram
    camsgram Member Posts: 106
    Options
    So glad to hear your news
    So glad to hear your news Meena!
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    Options
    camsgram said:

YAY!!!!
    That's awesome! So happy to hear some good news for you!!!
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    camsgram said:

So great to see some good
    So great to see some good news for you Meena! Sending you prayers and positive thoughts!
  • MGNS
    MGNS Member Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    meena1 said:

YOU CAN DO IT! You are in
    YOU CAN DO IT! You are in the midst of this journey and you're kicking butt. Continue to stay strong and win this battle...YOU CAN DO IT! Lots of prayers, hugs, love, and positive thoughts and energy are there for you from an army of strong women warriors.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    MGNS said:

YOU CAN DO IT! You are in
    YOU CAN DO IT! You are in the midst of this journey and you're kicking butt. Continue to stay strong and win this battle...YOU CAN DO IT! Lots of prayers, hugs, love, and positive thoughts and energy are there for you from an army of strong women warriors.

MGNS said it all, You can do
    MGNS said it all, You can do it Meena! Do not ever give up!

Look at all of the support you have here and all of the love you have been shown!
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Options
    Meena thats awesome news
    Meena thats awesome news with the Ct results...but i hope your doom and gloom feeling doesnt shadow you for much longer. Its hard enough going thru it the first time...i could only imagine doing round two and im just sorry you have to.
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Awesome!!!!!
    Soooooooooo happy to hear this, Meena!

I'm just dancing with joy for you! Keep up the good work - you can do this, you warrior you!

Love,
    Cindy

Awesome news! Very happy
    Awesome news! Very happy for you!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Kylez said:

Prayers were answered! But,
    Prayers were answered! But, don't give up Meena! Keep fighting! We are all here for you!

How are you doing now Meena?
    How are you doing now Meena? Better I hope. Let us know.

Hugs, Diane
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    jo jo said:

Meena thats awesome news
    Meena thats awesome news with the Ct results...but i hope your doom and gloom feeling doesnt shadow you for much longer. Its hard enough going thru it the first time...i could only imagine doing round two and im just sorry you have to.

Pray for you daily!
    I haven't seen you post since this Meena. How are you?

Hugs, Angie