My tests revealed that all is good!!

SoftBallMom2
SoftBallMom2 Member Posts: 56 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
My tests and examination turned out that everything is o.k. So, I guess I can breathe for a while. Go back to oncologist in August for blood work. After that I can rest easy until the next time. THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE PRAYERS AND SUPPORT!!! I REALLY APPRECIATE!! I WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR EVERYONE!! AMANDA

Comments

• Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    PARTY!
    Woohoo Amanda! Your happiness and excitement shows thru your post! I am so very happy for you!

Yes, you start breathing easier now with this great news! Breathe, Breathe...lol

Good luck with your blood work in August.

Be sure and let us know how that goes.

Now, have a wonderful weekend!

Sue :)
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    This is AWESOME!!!!!
    Its

This is AWESOME!!!!!
    Its such a relief when youve been holding your breath for so long to finally breath out...its a great feeling!
    Im soooo glad it turned out for you!
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Excellent news and just what
    Excellent news and just what we ALL wanted to hear. Now, go enjoy yourself and celebrate your health. Take care.
  • survives
    survives Member Posts: 254 Member
    MyTurnNow said:

Excellent news and just what we ALL wanted to hear. Now, go enjoy yourself and celebrate your health. Take care.

Wonderful news!!
    You are progressing well!!!
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Great news Amanda!
    Enjoy your weekend. Keep us posted. Hugs, Jean
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    WhoooooHooooooo!!!!!!!
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! get the dancing shoes out!! Ned is on the way!!!!!
    Yippee Yahoo Woot-woot..can we all watch you dance?
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Wonderful!!
    Always sooo good to hear these great results.

Blessings,

Sylvia
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member

WhoooooHooooooo!!!!!!!
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! get the dancing shoes out!! Ned is on the way!!!!!
    Yippee Yahoo Woot-woot..can we all watch you dance?

Amanda
    So happy and pleased for you about your findings today. Now you can get on with life. Hoping your August bloodwork will be OK too, then maybe you can put this out of your mind.

My first chemo was on Feb. 26 - I've continued every week since, today was my 23rd in a row. We stopped Taxol about 2 1/2 months ago so I've been getting Herceptin weekly (HER2 positive) and Zometa once every 4 weeks (bone mets). I will have some kind of treatments forever. The good news is that for now I'm having some good results from all of this. The tumors in my breast, lymph nodes, and liver have been "significantly" reduced in size and the spots in my bones are now "stable". This gives me great hope and I'm currently able to work and live a somewhat normal life AND ENJOY IT!

I live in Evansville, so we're not too far apart. Unfortunately, "politics" even play a role in prep sports. Tell Marissa that if she loves softball, keep working hard and maybe she too can get a scholarship and play in college. We can't always be on a winning team but she can still shine as an individual. It's really good at her age to play many different positions. Good luck with the high school team next year.

Again, I'm very pleased for you. Keep moving forward.

To SUSIE09, thanks for your prayers, I need all I can get. MM

P.S. Amanda, I switched to this thread when I read your results from today. MM
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    MyTurnNow said:

This is great news!
    This is great news! Congrats!

Hugs, Megan
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    sea60 said:

Wonderful!!
    Always sooo good to hear these great results.

Blessings,

Sylvia

Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • putzie
    putzie Member Posts: 66 Member
    Yay!!! Congratulations
    Yay!!! Congratulations Amanda! It is encouraging to read such a positive post!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO! Fabulous
    WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO! Fabulous news~ isn't it great to be able to exhale? Enjoy!!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    chenheart said:

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO! Fabulous
    WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO! Fabulous news~ isn't it great to be able to exhale? Enjoy!!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Amanda .. Breath a sigh of relief .. and give Thanks
    Wonderful and Exciting news indeed. Keep up the positive changes in your life.

Vicki Sam
  • slynch
    slynch Member Posts: 82
    So Happy
    So happy for you. I know we all dread the doctors visits and what we might hear. So glad your tests were all good. Prayer does work!!
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Party on
    Party on sista. Congrats on being clear. Good luck with follow-ups. Katz
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Katz77 said:

Party on
    Party on sista. Congrats on being clear. Good luck with follow-ups. Katz

That is wonderful news, I am
    That is wonderful news, I am so happy for you. Take care and enjoy the rest of the summer
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Great news Amanda!
    Enjoy your weekend. Keep us posted. Hugs, Jean

Congratulations! Love
    Congratulations! Love reading good news!

Hugs, Diane
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    VickiSam said:

Amanda .. Breath a sigh of relief .. and give Thanks
    Wonderful and Exciting news indeed. Keep up the positive changes in your life.

Vicki Sam

Wonderful news!
    Wonderful news! Congrats!

♥ Noel
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930

Amanda
    So happy and pleased for you about your findings today. Now you can get on with life. Hoping your August bloodwork will be OK too, then maybe you can put this out of your mind.

My first chemo was on Feb. 26 - I've continued every week since, today was my 23rd in a row. We stopped Taxol about 2 1/2 months ago so I've been getting Herceptin weekly (HER2 positive) and Zometa once every 4 weeks (bone mets). I will have some kind of treatments forever. The good news is that for now I'm having some good results from all of this. The tumors in my breast, lymph nodes, and liver have been "significantly" reduced in size and the spots in my bones are now "stable". This gives me great hope and I'm currently able to work and live a somewhat normal life AND ENJOY IT!

I live in Evansville, so we're not too far apart. Unfortunately, "politics" even play a role in prep sports. Tell Marissa that if she loves softball, keep working hard and maybe she too can get a scholarship and play in college. We can't always be on a winning team but she can still shine as an individual. It's really good at her age to play many different positions. Good luck with the high school team next year.

Again, I'm very pleased for you. Keep moving forward.

To SUSIE09, thanks for your prayers, I need all I can get. MM

P.S. Amanda, I switched to this thread when I read your results from today. MM

You are welcome Marsha! I
    You are welcome Marsha! I believe that prayers work, so, I am sure mine will for you!
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    YIPPEE!
    Now that there is some fantastic news!!!! So very, very happy for you!

RE