buzzy where are you

Options
Patteee
Patteee Member Posts: 945
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
what's going on with the PET that was done on Wednesday?

Comments

• Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Options
    Haven't heard back yet so I am enjoying the moment...
    and will before, during and after whatever it is....I just decided that it doesn't matter, but I will let all know when I get the call. Im just gonna "Live til I die"...LOL...pretty much that simple....gonna be around 41 years though cause I got to stick around to tell Christinecarl "I told ya that we'd still be here"...... :) Thanks for the thought Pattee, love to ya.......Buzzy
  • Patteee
    Patteee Member Posts: 945
    Options
    Buzzard said:

and will before, during and after whatever it is....I just decided that it doesn't matter, but I will let all know when I get the call. Im just gonna "Live til I die"...LOL...pretty much that simple....gonna be around 41 years though cause I got to stick around to tell Christinecarl "I told ya that we'd still be here"...... :) Thanks for the thought Pattee, love to ya.......Buzzy

ok
    then'
    well
    ok then
    :)

ok
    then'
    well
    ok then
    :)
  • christinecarl
    christinecarl Member Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Buzzard said:

LOL
    You better Buzz, I will hold you to it
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
    Options
    Buzzard said:

Thinking of you, my friend
    Please keep us posted, praying for you...I am just so upset today, with hearing how bad our Donna is doing. I still have hope though, I WONT GIVE UP...this sh*t isnot going to win...

Praying for you buddy,

HUGS
    Beth
  • Buzzard
    Options
    dorookie said:

Thinking of you, my friend
    Please keep us posted, praying for you...I am just so upset today, with hearing how bad our Donna is doing. I still have hope though, I WONT GIVE UP...this sh*t isnot going to win...

Praying for you buddy,

HUGS
    Beth

Thanks all.......
    Anyway it goes ...all will be well.......it can't win if there is no game... :) Its simply a pain in the butt that will someday go away......(((((hugs))))))) to all.....Buzz
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Buzzard said:

Thanks all.......
    Anyway it goes ...all will be well.......it can't win if there is no game... :) Its simply a pain in the butt that will someday go away......(((((hugs))))))) to all.....Buzz

Me, too
    I've been praying for you and wondering. Can't wait to hear your news!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • mom_2_3
    mom_2_3 Member Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Thinking of you
    Thinking of you tonight Buzz. Hope you get good news tomorrow.
  • Buzzard
    Options
    mom_2_3 said:

Thinking of you
    Thinking of you tonight Buzz. Hope you get good news tomorrow.

Thank you.....I'd trade all my Good News for some for Donna...
    She needs all the help we can muster right now.....Thanks to all for the thoughts prayers and uplifting spirits for me....I know no one will mind if I circumvent all of them to Donna right now......Love to you Donna, Wes and young adults.....