Need Your Opinions on What to do ***UPDATE*** Decision Made!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Kathryn_in_MN
    Kathryn_in_MN Member Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Glad the decision is made
    That had to be a very hard thing for you Jennie - I'm glad your decision is made. Now you can move forward feeling prepared for it all. I hope this cyberknife works like it is supposed to, and you can be done with it all soon! Please keep us updated as you go through the procedures. I'm sure it would be very helpful for anyone else considering it too.
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options

Glad the decision is made
    That had to be a very hard thing for you Jennie - I'm glad your decision is made. Now you can move forward feeling prepared for it all. I hope this cyberknife works like it is supposed to, and you can be done with it all soon! Please keep us updated as you go through the procedures. I'm sure it would be very helpful for anyone else considering it too.

Thank You All
    I will keep you informed as events occur.

Jennie
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
    Options

Thank You All
    I will keep you informed as events occur.

Jennie

Good Luck Buddy
    Get all this done so we can party in October...Keeping you in my prayers...

HUGS
    Beth
  • mom_2_3
    mom_2_3 Member Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear
    I am glad to hear that you have a plan in place for annihilating that pesky met!!!
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Options
    Hey There Kiddo
    Sounds like you got a good plan going and think that this is going to be the best option for you. You have been on this fight for too long to let you down and you sound so positive and that is so encouraging. You are a fighter and know that you will get through this. Don't know anything about cyberknife but it sounds like you have researched it greatly and weighed all your options. Looking forward to hearing your positive results after your surgery.

Kim
  • jams67
    jams67 Member Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Force
    May the "force" be with you.
    I really hope you will be able to remove the area affected and then do the chemo. Remember you are in charge of your own health, and you can always consult another doctor about any procedure that you are worried about.
    Jo Ann
  • ssonjia
    ssonjia Member Posts: 21
    Options
    Sundanceh said:

From Texas With Love.....
    Jennie

Well, I just got through one of the roughest lung surgeries there is close to having a whole lung removed - and I survived it.

They took out quite a bit of my lung (lower right lobe) as the tumor had burrowed itself into my ribs and my chest wall cutting off my breathing and causing me great pain. I was told it was very major, major lung surgery.

Of course, done by one of the finest surgeons the United States has to offer and right here in the Big D.

I like surgery when I've got a chance at removal of tumor - feel it gives one the best shot and then we can clean up with other techniues. Like I might need radiation and chemo again too - I've got to set up appts and consult with those doctors to put the 2nd half of my plan together.

Having completed NINE (9) surgeries in 6 years 1 month, I speak from a great deal of real world application and experience.

Don't know if my opinion counts, but that's my take on it. I wish you would board a plane and get a consult with my man - he's just been selected as one of the top 6 surgeons in the nation on the Davinci robot and is now going out in the U.S. to teach other surgeons about this technique.

And what do I do if it comes back again on me? Well, attack, attack, attack. With surgery, surgery, surgery and whatever else we can throw at it.

I've told you before we can't worry about tomorrow, when we're fighting so hard TODAY!

All my love:)

-Craig

hello

once again Iam lurking my sis Sherri 22 computer is down. Craig you my friend are 1 amazing person.... I just wanted to tell you that... Sonjia