I spoke too soon

Options
slynch
slynch Member Posts: 82
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Well, I went for my 4th expansion today and since the 1st 3 had gone so well I was bragging. Well this last one is about to get me. 1st two were 60 cc's in each breast. 3rd was 120 in each for a total of 240. Well today I got 120 in the left breast which is not bothering me much at all. But oh the right breast, put in 120 and had to get her to draw some out to relieve the pressure. So I am up to 360 in left and 340 in right. There is one spot in the right that if I turn wrong or move wrong sends out a pain that makes me see stars, it is like it is hitting on bone. Has anyone else has this happen?

For the other 3 I only took Tylenol and Ibuprofen but this time I am having to take my pain medicine again. I don't think I am going to have much more put in. I am about to the size I was before the surgery so I am about ready to say stop.

Comments

• webbwife50
    webbwife50 Member Posts: 394
    Options
    Hi
    I am very sorry you are hurting! I didn't do the expanders, I had tramflap last December, so I wasn't going to comment until I noticed your chihuahua. I have one too, my little guy is the best pet I ever had and I love him dearly. He was always by my side during the 9 months I was either in chemo or surgeries. God bless those little animals and you too!
  • webbwife50
    Options
    Hi
    I am very sorry you are hurting! I didn't do the expanders, I had tramflap last December, so I wasn't going to comment until I noticed your chihuahua. I have one too, my little guy is the best pet I ever had and I love him dearly. He was always by my side during the 9 months I was either in chemo or surgeries. God bless those little animals and you too!
  • webbwife50
    Options
    Hi
  • slynch
    slynch Member Posts: 82
    Options

Hi

Chihuahua
    We have always had Chihuahuas but this one is the sweetest little guy I have ever had. He stuck to me like glue when I had my mastectomies and just loves everyone. I have never had one as friendly as he is. They are such great companions -- my husband loves him to death -- more than he does me I sometimes think.
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Options
    I did the fills...some didnt
    I did the fills...some didnt hurt at all, some just uncomfortable and some hurt. But if they hurt just slow down, i think your tryin to put to much in to fast cuz i started to do the same and once i slowed down it wasnt bad at all. Just remember its not a race you have plenty of time to get to were you want to be...so dont torchure yourself in the process.
    I did have one spot in my ribs just below my right expander that hurt all the time espeacially if i moved wrong, bt my physical therapist would rub it out and i did this at home also and it really did help. But i never seen stars!
    I would talk to your PS and physical therapist about.