Options
2»

Comments

• Paula G.
    Paula G. Member Posts: 596
    Options
    Just want to say hi. Lots of
    Just want to say hi. Lots of great people here to help with support. Sorry you are here. Good luck and keep posting. Best to you ,Paula
  • lizzydavis
    lizzydavis Member Posts: 893
    Options
    Paula G. said:

Just want to say hi. Lots of
    Just want to say hi. Lots of great people here to help with support. Sorry you are here. Good luck and keep posting. Best to you ,Paula

Hi Shane,
    Hi Shane,

You are not alone here. You can ask or say anything here (almost anything, lol). Have you done any juicing? It is highly recommended here. Hope all goes well for you!

Lizzy
  • HollyID
    HollyID Member Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Hi Shane...
    Welcome to the best site on the internet, but we're so sorry you have to be here.

You will find that we talk about everything on here. From sex to pooping. It's just us and we're a pretty tight knit family. We're glad you're joining. For any questions or thoughts, comments, needing to vent, we're here.

You have a great attitude, a great support system. A great doctor. You're gonna do fine!!
  • khl8
    khl8 Member Posts: 807
    Options
    HollyID said:

Hi Shane...
    Welcome to the best site on the internet, but we're so sorry you have to be here.

You will find that we talk about everything on here. From sex to pooping. It's just us and we're a pretty tight knit family. We're glad you're joining. For any questions or thoughts, comments, needing to vent, we're here.

You have a great attitude, a great support system. A great doctor. You're gonna do fine!!

Hi Shane!
    Sorry that you had

Hi Shane!
    Sorry that you had to find us, but this is the most wonderful group of people you will ever meet. You come here and get the cheers, the tears and even the occasional kick in the backside!
    and everyone is right, no subject is off limits, we need each other and to be there to give advice on something that someone else might be going through is priceless.
    I am stage 3, last chemo in august 09, ileostmy reversal Sept 09.
    Dang people, I am coming up on a year!!!!! I just know realized that!
    Hang tough Shane, YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kathy
  • sfan428
    sfan428 Member Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    HollyID said:

Hi Shane...

WOW
    So glad I finally mustered up the fortitude to post. Thank you all for the outpouring of support and encouragment. I must say, it almost feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders (or maybe that's just the missing sack of chemo that was attached to my hip for over a month, either way). There are definately days where all you want to know is that there are others and they are plugging away. I printed two copies of this page, one for the fridge at home, and one for the desk at work. Thanks Again. -shane