Pammy?

lolad
lolad Member Posts: 670
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Has anyone heard from Pammy. Does anyone know how she is doing? I read on here she has a FB and so do i, but i dont know her last name to request her for friend.

laura

Comments

• sgamtd
    sgamtd Member Posts: 124
    Pammy
    Hi lolad, I sent you a pm with the info.

sgamtd
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    sgamtd said:

Pammy
    Hi lolad, I sent you a pm with the info.

sgamtd

Thank you
    And i already requested her to be my friend!!!!

laura
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    lolad said:

Thank you
    And i already requested her to be my friend!!!!

laura

Giggling......
    Yes, I'm here! And you did find me on FB!!! LOL
    Currently I am waiting test results from an MRI to confirm a mass that was found on my kidney on a CT scan. Explanation...."high density cyst or low density mass"!! Are you kidding me? Pick one. Either it is fluid filled or solid, but their explanation won't confirm either way. Sigh....
    As soon as I know what they want to do next, I will notify my Onc and get her opinion. Unfortunately, we started new insurance and my team of Docs is out of the covered area. Not sure how we are going to handle this yet....I can keep my Onc, but not sure if they will approve anything beyond that. But we are about to find out next week for sure!
    I will keep everyone posted!
    Hugs & hope,
    Pammy
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Akiss4me said:

Giggling......
    Yes, I'm here! And you did find me on FB!!! LOL
    Currently I am waiting test results from an MRI to confirm a mass that was found on my kidney on a CT scan. Explanation...."high density cyst or low density mass"!! Are you kidding me? Pick one. Either it is fluid filled or solid, but their explanation won't confirm either way. Sigh....
    As soon as I know what they want to do next, I will notify my Onc and get her opinion. Unfortunately, we started new insurance and my team of Docs is out of the covered area. Not sure how we are going to handle this yet....I can keep my Onc, but not sure if they will approve anything beyond that. But we are about to find out next week for sure!
    I will keep everyone posted!
    Hugs & hope,
    Pammy

Pammy,
    I hold you in my

Pammy,
    I hold you in my prayers and my ice cream spoon. Hope that you get good results and don't need to be looking for a new cancer team. This is just a cyst full of ice cream and we know it. LOL
    Stef