today Why I give care

zinniemay
zinniemay Member Posts: 522
edited March 2014 in Caregivers #1
Today I though about our years together. I first saw you in 1972 there you were in you uniform, standing in the doorway. Yor big brown eyes and black hair,You were so sweet, You were so shy, yet you stayed and we talked. You had dropped my brother off on the way home. That day changed my life, I told my mother that is the guy I was going to marry. After almost 2 years We did marry, You were so scared as was I , When asked to repeat after me I take you for my lawly wife life, you said"I take you for my awful wedded life" Everyone laughted. When we lost our baby in 1978 we cried but joy can a year and 10 days later when our daughter was born, you shook the doctors hand so long he had to remove it from his, then two years later came our son. Our daughters band recital , you were like hurry up we will miss the Simpsons, only to get home and it was the one with Lisa and her recital and laught so hard as if you were Homer Simpson.So many silly things come to mind like meeting your family and your Aunt asking if I wanted Soda water,I thought she was asking if I wanted baking soda a (southern use for stomach gas ) I thought she was rude to ask such a question.Because we called it pop. You though it was so funny. All the ups and downs and yet our love never wavered. So many memories good with a little salt at times.
We are walking a different road one that still has it's up and it's down, and tears and laughter. You still have that sparkle in your eyes . You are still my gettie up and go. All the bad things that are going on , If I could trade places with you to shair you the pain , God knows I would. That is why we are together to share. I would not wish this upon anyone. But I would not trade you for anyone else. I am so sad because I can not cure you.
I love you always because I care. to say care giver seams so strange. So I will just say lovegiver . Always in my heart

Comments

• webozo
    webozo Member Posts: 82 Member
    what a wonderfull way to put
    what a wonderfull way to put it a lovegiver. you have something very special
    thank you for sharing
  • zinniemay
    zinniemay Member Posts: 522
    webozo said:

what a wonderfull way to put
    what a wonderfull way to put it a lovegiver. you have something very special
    thank you for sharing

Love
    I love my husband and I know he loves me. We have never questioned that. We yell we scream and we cry. It is the things that are hard we seam to remember . I just wanted to say something about where we have been. I know he gets angry and scared. But he is always loved.