Buzz had the right idea

Options
2»

Comments

• lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Options
    looking forward to
    I'm looking forward to leaving on vacation w/ my family Aug. 7-18. We'll be flying in and out of Chicago. We'll be touring Chicago, seeing a few different relatives near Chicago and in Michigan, doing some boating/waterskiing at one of the relatives' homes (they have their own dock from their property), seeing where my husband lived as a young child, and also driving to Ohio to go to the Cedar Point amuesment park. Hopefully the kids will all behave and we'll have a good time. I've got my chemo schedule arranged around it & hopefully my hand/foot syndrome and intestinal problems will be okay when we leave.

Also- good news, which I've mentioned on another thread- my CEA level keeps dropping on the current treatment I'm on. Yay!

Lisa
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
    Options
    lisa42 said:

looking forward to
    I'm looking forward to leaving on vacation w/ my family Aug. 7-18. We'll be flying in and out of Chicago. We'll be touring Chicago, seeing a few different relatives near Chicago and in Michigan, doing some boating/waterskiing at one of the relatives' homes (they have their own dock from their property), seeing where my husband lived as a young child, and also driving to Ohio to go to the Cedar Point amuesment park. Hopefully the kids will all behave and we'll have a good time. I've got my chemo schedule arranged around it & hopefully my hand/foot syndrome and intestinal problems will be okay when we leave.

Also- good news, which I've mentioned on another thread- my CEA level keeps dropping on the current treatment I'm on. Yay!

Lisa

Great News Lisa
    Very glad to hear it. Hope you have the best of times on your vacation, sounds like you will be do alot of things in just what a week and a half? You will be very busy, but it sounds like so much fun. Enjoy and be safe...

HUGS
    Beth