Curious

Options
2»

Comments

• herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I only had a couple of
    I only had a couple of symptoms. One was I was walking down the street and felt wet in my rear end. I walked into a walmart, went in the bathroom and there was blood. Scared me for a few, but it didn't happen again. Then I kept getting a side pain, again, ignored, even though looking up things on the internet, the only option it was cancer. I didn't have insurance and I seemed healthy. This all started about 2 years ago. I kept having that side pain coming and going, until finally I couldn't take it anymore. I was diagnosed stage IV cancer. Yes, I thought something was wrong, about six months ago, I was talking to my Aunt and I told her I felt like I was dying, but didn't think that it would make sense to a doctor, if I was to go into his office and say, "Well, I think I'm dying, can you find something wrong?" I wish I had of.
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options

I only had a couple of
    I only had a couple of symptoms. One was I was walking down the street and felt wet in my rear end. I walked into a walmart, went in the bathroom and there was blood. Scared me for a few, but it didn't happen again. Then I kept getting a side pain, again, ignored, even though looking up things on the internet, the only option it was cancer. I didn't have insurance and I seemed healthy. This all started about 2 years ago. I kept having that side pain coming and going, until finally I couldn't take it anymore. I was diagnosed stage IV cancer. Yes, I thought something was wrong, about six months ago, I was talking to my Aunt and I told her I felt like I was dying, but didn't think that it would make sense to a doctor, if I was to go into his office and say, "Well, I think I'm dying, can you find something wrong?" I wish I had of.

Post Script
    You can't think back to "what if?", it doesn't help the situation, doesn't change anything, and just harbors guilty feelings on the part of the cancer patient, something we don't need to be sure.