Options
2»

Comments

• jackiejhm
    jackiejhm Member Posts: 169
    Options
    rene9 said:

Hi-
    I can relate...I finished chemo May 7th and my hair is coming in nicely. I only wear my wig when I leave the house and take it off when I get to where I'm going unless its work or the store. But, at work I'll pull it back in a minute and rub the sweat off my head. I figure by September I'll have enough hair to go wigless and I will. I see so many women with really short hair just to have it...I've had it short but not this short. I can't wait for my hair to grow back shoulder length but next month I will start sporting the short look until it does.

rene9

YES_YES_YESSSS!!!!
    The only head coverings I have hung on to are a couple of bandanas, 'cause they're useful and my hot pink wig...just because it makes me and everyone else smile! I ignored those that told me not to dye my hair (so like me). It's platinum blonde.I am four months out of chemo now. I figured, I would NEVER have chosen this radical style without BC, so, for now I am going to make the best of it. I get lots of-"Wow, you look like Annie Lennox!" comments. Having fun. Who knew? xoxoxo, Jackie
  • SamuraiMom
    SamuraiMom Member Posts: 295
    Options
    beautiful!
    Who needs any extra layers in this heat anyway???

YOu go girl!

xxoo,
    SamuraiMom