My Husband

Options
2»

Comments

• Kathryn_in_MN
    Kathryn_in_MN Member Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry
    I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I do join you in being glad he didn't suffer a long time with a lot of pain. To hear that you took the holiday off and had a good time, including a small party is wonderful. I hope you can draw on times like that to help you get through the coming days of sadness saying goodbye.

I join with you in believing that one day a way to fight the beast and win on a much more frequent level will be found.
  • mom_2_3
    mom_2_3 Member Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    No words
    I am so sorry for your loss. Your husband sounded like an amazingly strong person. How lucky you both were to have been with each other.

Amy
  • luv3jay
    luv3jay Member Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are
    My thoughts and prayers are with you. I'm deeply sorry for your loss.

-Sheri
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry
    I too HATE this cancer, I hate to see so many people suffer, either fighting it or being a caregiver, its just such a horrible thing. I will be praying for you, please know that your hubby will always be with you and I believe he is in a much better place, no cancer, no pain and no fear, just lots of love..

HUGS
    Beth
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    My Dear
    This is the moment when you will notice that words fail us. We cannot express to you very well our feelings of sorrow that we feel for you.
    Many of us have already lost someone close to us, via it by heart attack, stroke, AIDS, cancer, etc. As those around us were at a loss for the proper words, it does not lessen our sorrow, our heartfelt sorrow at your loss.
    I can only say, on my behalf, that I am glad he did not suffer long, that I hope your heart and life will be strong even with this loss.
    I have lost a brother to AIDS, a brother to an embolism , a father to heart attack. I miss them every day. My tears for them will be forever.
    That is why my tears fall for you this day, I realize in "some" way your sorrow, and cry with you.
    Thank you for being strong and being there for your man. You are my hero.