Options
2»

Comments

• DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    heidijez said:

sorry for delayed response
    lorrie, my experience with my thyroid was in 1982 - as you know, medicine has come a long way since then. so i did not have a biopsy, it was after the removal of the lump(they never called it a goiter) when the tissue went to pathology they found the cancer. had a second surgery to remove the thyroid (sub-total thyroidectomy) and like i said, am now on meds and now doing ok.

hope all works out for you too ; )

Wishing you good luck
    Wishing you good luck Lorrie!

Hugs, Diane
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Balentine said:

Thanks for your responses
    and putting some fears to rest. I know nothing about the thyroid. All I know is my TSH level was .04 so my PCP said he wanted an ultrasound to make sure there was no nodules or goitres. They never did call me today with an appt so I guess I will have to go over there tomorrow to get one. This is the 2nd time I have had to call for test results instead of them calling me and now have to go to make sure they schedule the biopsy also. I won't worry about it since there is not much worrying will help. I am just praying and asking God to not let this be anything major. I really don't want to hear the word surgery again until next summer when I plan to do my breast reconstruction:) Be blessed.
    Lorrie

Wishing you good luck
    Wishing you good luck Lorrie!

Hugs, Jan
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Options
    Balentine said:

Thanks
    I still have not heard from the doctors office....hopefully will sometime today. Be blessed.
    Lorrie

Hopefully you have heard
    Hopefully you have heard something by now, I know they are slow sometimes. I posted this on your other discussion but will put it here too. I tried sending you a message and it would not go so send me one if you can. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice