Complications from surgery

Options
Menda
Menda Member Posts: 128
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Sisters..... I was in the ER yesterday. I was having pain where there are no nerves. Well they informed me that the ps may have removed too much around the nipple and as a result there is not enough blood flow. Basically my skin is dying. We are applying antibiotics and are waiting too see if it dies completely. Of that happen we discuss grafting. I just having to wait again. God really wants me to learn patience!!!!!!! I think I got the message.

Comments

• jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Options
    OH NO thats horrible.
    Can

OH NO thats horrible.
    Can your skin bounce back from that or is there no way to stop it from dying? Thats scarry!
    Just what you need more surgery from surgery complications...I realy feel for you...and sorry its happening, please keep usposted!
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Options
    I'm sooo sorry
    I'm sooo sorry this is happening to you. Hugs and prayers to you. Keep us posted.

marge
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Options
    So sorry to hear this. It
    So sorry to hear this. It has to be terrible to deal with this on top of everything else, I will keep you in my prayers. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • Pinkpower
    Pinkpower Member Posts: 437
    Options
    Menda
    Sooo sorry to hear what is happening to you. I pray the antibiotics will work.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    Pinkpower said:

Menda
    Sooo sorry to hear what is happening to you. I pray the antibiotics will work.

Oh my Lord .. Menda .. I am so sorry, but yes I've
    heard of skin dying after surgery. I am praying along with my fingers and toes being crossed that the antibiotics work for you.

Vicki Sam
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Oh my Lord .. Menda .. I am so sorry, but yes I've
    heard of skin dying after surgery. I am praying along with my fingers and toes being crossed that the antibiotics work for you.

Vicki Sam

Menda
    I am praying that the skin will heal up and wont die on you. Im so sorry you are having to go through this on top of your reoccurence at that. I had to chuckle at your saying that you think god is trying to send you a message and that you get it already! I say that quite often. You do have to wonder what he has in store for all of us fighters and warriors. It must be very special. Just keep that positive attitude. Dont give up and know that us sisters are always here.

Take care
    Laura
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    Oh no! I am praying for you!!!
    Please keep us posted.

Sylvia