know anything about undifferentiated/Endometrioid level 3C cancer?

Angelasmom2
Angelasmom2 Member Posts: 146
edited March 2014 in Rare and Other Cancers #1
My daughter had surgery on July 8th and they found out that her cancer is Undifferentiated/Endometrioid. Does anyone know anything about this cancer?

Comments

• Jan's Daughter
    Jan's Daughter Member Posts: 2 Member
    Undifferentiated Uterine Carcinoma

I realize that the original post was posted many years ago. I wanted to reply, because I remember reading this post when I was desperately combing the internet for any information on the subject. What little I found was conflicting and out of date. Hopefully, my mom's story will help someone who's been diagnosed with an undifferentiated tumor.

My mother was diagnosed when she was 73 years old. She was initially diagnosed with MMMT, but later Duke University Hospital determined that it was a stage 2 undifferentiated small cell uterine carcinoma. My mom had a robotic hysterectomy soon after the tumor was found. She received the “sandwich” method which included Taxol/Carbol chemotherapy, as well as, internal radiation.

I am happy to say that she is doing well and is cancer free. She just celebrated her 81st birthday. When she sees her doctor for her yearly exam he always says, “you did it, you beat cancer!”