Party for Linda Dorion

dorion
dorion Member Posts: 183
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
Hello, we are going to have a party in Toronto to celebrate Linda's life. I thought you should know. If anybody is crazy enough to come to Toronto on Friday be m guest then tell me.

Comments

• pambakercity
    pambakercity Member Posts: 15
    I wish I could come, but I
    I wish I could come, but I know I can't. If you would tell me what time I would Love to raise my glass and have a moment to celebrate her life.
    Thank you for letting us know. Pam
  • pjdreams
    pjdreams Member Posts: 77
    A toast to Linda
    I am unable to attend but love the idea of toasting this brave woman with a glass of wine. I'll be thinking of her and your family on Friday evening while out on my patio.

Kindest Regards,

Paula
  • leesag
    leesag Member Posts: 621 Member
    Dear Meghan,
    Dear Meghan,

Sadly, I can't be in toronto Friday evening, but like everyone else, if you let me know the time, I will raise my glass in a toast to an exceptional woman, and her exceptional daughter.

I think a party to celebrate her life is an awesome thing! Bless you, love!

Hugs,

Leesa
  • leesag said:

Dear Meghan,
    Dear Meghan,

Sadly, I can't be in toronto Friday evening, but like everyone else, if you let me know the time, I will raise my glass in a toast to an exceptional woman, and her exceptional daughter.

I think a party to celebrate her life is an awesome thing! Bless you, love!

Hugs,

Leesa

This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • MK_4Dani
    MK_4Dani Member Posts: 314
    I would be there if I was
    I would be there if I was able. I will raise my glass to celebrate Linda once you post the time. God bless you Meghan and thanks for keeping us posted.
    Mary
  • dorion
    dorion Member Posts: 183
    It's okay.
    Haha, I know you all can't come, I was kidding, that, it impossible