It must be the waiting or tapering off HRT...

Options
2»

Comments

• allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    Options
    COBRA666 said:

I'LL BE HERE
    Sue, Sorry to hear about your sons' boss. I hear stuff like that all the time and my mind slips back to the 60's and 70's era. It is frightening to say the least. I got to remind myself over and over this is 2010 as hard as it may be to do. We have lymphoma and not an internal organ disease. What we have is treatable and manageable. It seems like that is all I hear anymore is cancer of the lungs,liver,pancreas,kidneys,stomach,esphogas,breast. These cancers are terrible,not saying ours is by any means a picnic. Even after saying all that as soon as I hear about someone else losing a battle it starts all over again. Believe me you are not alone. John

So many to comfort....
    Hey John...One of the hardest things right now is trying to shore up all of my family. My oldest son (40) was doing pretty good until his boss died. I had to sit him down and explain that my vital organs are not involved at this time. This cancer takes alot out of everyone. I share every bit of information I can with them in hopes of helping them all deal better. My youngest son (30) is not dealing well at all. He's prtending it's just going to go away. His dad is working with him and in time he will come around I'm sure. Awww...just got to keep the faith and be strong. Hope you have a good week...man the weekend is already gone! Maybe my test results will come back earlier than they said...hope...hope...hope..ha!
    Sue