Horoscopes! Entertaining, but rarely accurate, until today...

Options
2»

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

May truer words never be written!!!
    I feel the same way you do about horoscopes in general, but I also believe that there is a higher power that sometimes puts us where we need to be to find a message just for us, and this one is definitely for you!!

Yea for the 50' woman who shall overcome her long-standing obstacle with her characteristic flourish!!!

Chen aka 50' Foot women .. I can not
    add any comments or sentiments, as truer words have never been spoken .. all about you, your commitment to our BOARD, and true lover of LIFE.

A suggestion was made earlier -- cut this out . laminate -- place it next to your computer - or use as a fridge magnet.

Vicki Sam
  • greyhoundluvr
    greyhoundluvr Member Posts: 402
    Options
    Chen -
    Your words always give me goosebumps and you have succeeded again. I am not a big believer in horoscopes either although I do believe that we sometimes receive "signs" and I definitely believe in divine in divine intervention. No doubt that these words were meant for you and speak to your heart and spirit!

Chris
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options

Fab horoscope
    Most appropriate horoscope I've ever heard of, Chen. Love it.

When I was hugely pregnant, I did get a fortune cookie that said, "Let the child in you out!"

Oh My! That is simply
    Oh My! That is simply hilarious! You do know what the "rule" about fortune cookies is, don't you? It will lead to untold hours ( well, maybe not hours!) of giggles and groans.

No matter what the horoscope says, add the words "in bed" to it! If it says you will make a fortune, or you are wise but under-appreciated, or your reputation for generosity is well known, any otherwise innocent fortune will be instantly transformed. Particularly amusing when eating at a Chinese restaurant with a group of people! LOL I know, I need a life, huh? LOL

Hugs,
    Chen
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Options
    Wow
    That is a keeper! Hercules, Hercules! Go 50 foot woman. May it ring true for you. Katz
  • Scotch Freckles
    Scotch Freckles Member Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Someone has your star in
    Someone has your star in their sights for many blessings. Occasionally the stars do align just right to make magic, and the magic seems to be headed in your direction. My deepest thoughts to you during your new challenge at being the best 50' woman to fight this new battle.
  • ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member
    Options

Someone has your star in
    Someone has your star in their sights for many blessings. Occasionally the stars do align just right to make magic, and the magic seems to be headed in your direction. My deepest thoughts to you during your new challenge at being the best 50' woman to fight this new battle.

Believe
    Meant for you, believe it. Find a pic of Hercules and put it on the frig next to the horoscope. Isn't Hercules the guy holding up the world?
  • chenheart
    Options

Believe
    Meant for you, believe it. Find a pic of Hercules and put it on the frig next to the horoscope. Isn't Hercules the guy holding up the world?

I think its Atlas holding up
    I think its Atlas holding up the world, but Hercules was STRONG...and if I have more than Herculean strength, that makes me Stronger Than, not Angry At! Woot! Woot!!!!! Works for me! :-)
  • chenheart
    Options

Someone has your star in

I like your take on things,
    I like your take on things, Scotch! Thanks so much!
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    For Sure!
    Belief or not - doesn't matter here, I don't think. So INSPIRING!!! And, YES - so "you"... Totally agree - do something with this, put it somewhere, so that you can read it each and every day. Until that damnable beast is far, far away once again.

Big, loud HURRAH!!! - all the way from the Midwest. Did you hear it? :-)

Kindest regards, 12/25 xo
  • bbay65
    bbay65 Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Hurcules?
    First time I have seen this site. Or even acknowledged that cancer is a life-long fight. Accent on the "life". I saw the Hercules reference. That was cool because my friend's(a long time ago) Dad had a company with that name. I guess that is not so unusual. But, your story is. Unusual? I'm finding that it is not so unusual to beat cancer. I am a living example. But, you have been thru so much. I am on the cusp of Libra/Virgo. So, according to my sister I can't make up my mind. But you sound so good, it gives us all the will to face the docs again. HURRAH!
  • chenheart
    Options
    bbay65 said:

Hurcules?
    First time I have seen this site. Or even acknowledged that cancer is a life-long fight. Accent on the "life". I saw the Hercules reference. That was cool because my friend's(a long time ago) Dad had a company with that name. I guess that is not so unusual. But, your story is. Unusual? I'm finding that it is not so unusual to beat cancer. I am a living example. But, you have been thru so much. I am on the cusp of Libra/Virgo. So, according to my sister I can't make up my mind. But you sound so good, it gives us all the will to face the docs again. HURRAH!

Thanks for you kind words,
    Thanks for you kind words, bbay! I like that you are on the cusp of Libra/Virgo~ if you don't like one horoscope, you can chose another! :-)

None of us in here wanted to fight this Beast the first time, and certainly not another and for some, yet another. But as you also see from just the responses I have been getting, we stand up and fight, garnering strength from the Kindred Spirits who surround us.

So, welcome to the site~ we an an amazing group of ( mostly) women; a finer gathering of humanity you will never find anywhere!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Thanks for you kind words,
    Thanks for you kind words, bbay! I like that you are on the cusp of Libra/Virgo~ if you don't like one horoscope, you can chose another! :-)

None of us in here wanted to fight this Beast the first time, and certainly not another and for some, yet another. But as you also see from just the responses I have been getting, we stand up and fight, garnering strength from the Kindred Spirits who surround us.

So, welcome to the site~ we an an amazing group of ( mostly) women; a finer gathering of humanity you will never find anywhere!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

From Virgo to Virgo
    That was a message just MEANT for you, no question about it.

It was so well versed with you in mind, that I wish I had written
    it. Coincidence, you say? I don't believe in coincidence and
    love the following quote:

Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.
    Emma Bull

Ayse
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Yes, it absolutely screams
    Yes, it absolutely screams Chen/Claudia to me! This is definately a "keeper" and I hope you have it prominantly displayed to be read over and over.
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Yes, it absolutely screams
    Yes, it absolutely screams Chen/Claudia to me! This is definately a "keeper" and I hope you have it prominantly displayed to be read over and over.

I am a pschic believer, and
    I am a pschic believer, and I am loving your horoscope!