lung cancer

Options
amandajanelle
amandajanelle Member Posts: 1
edited March 2014 in Lung Cancer #1
my boyfriend is 19 years old and about 4 months ago was diagnosed with lung cancer and that eventually spread to his brain and he has had two brain tumors removed and doctors are now saying even with the tumors being removed and kemo n radation therapy there not much hope. He was always very athletic and even after being diagnosed continued to walk and get exercise is there really no hope?

Comments

• cool49
    cool49 Member Posts: 27
    Options
    HI
    THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE AND FAITH DOCTORS JUST GIVE U THE WORST OUT LOOK ONLY god know when youre time is up it just like when people think the is is going to end the bible syas not even the angle of heaven know are jesues son knows they only read parts of the bible.so dont give up keep praying and have faith and talk happen thoughts when u are with him the future yes it looks hard but wiyh u to together and have faith and bible what god says and beleive in mirclas they do happen i have lung cancer in both lungs and when i frist got down i was upset mine is very rare basal cell carcinoma mestatesied to both lungs no cure .three hundred cases in the world .i leave it in gods hands love u both keep god in youre heartsa and dont doubt christ he is are creator he made us so he knows when its are time untill then enjoy life and god shirley
  • DBST67
    DBST67 Member Posts: 5
    Options
    LUNG CANCER
    GOD IS IN CHARGE, KEEP THE FAITH AND HOPE, REMEMBER GOD IS OUR CREATOR, AND IF HE DECIDES TO TAKE YOUR FRIEND. HE IS WITH GOD, NO PAINS AND SORROW. DON'T GIVE UP. I PRAY THAT GOD PEACE AND STRENGTH BE UPON YOU BOTH.
  • stayingcalm
    stayingcalm Member Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    In case you need some more practical ideas...
    Do you know what kind of lung cancer your boyfriend has - small or non-small cell? And i'm not clear on whether he has had the chemo and radiation yet. I definitely don't understand why the doctors would tell you a terrible thing like "there's not much hope!" What reason do they have to say this for somebody so young and in fairly good health?
    Sorry if I seem to bombard you with questions, but it's hard to know how to help without much info...

stayingcalm