HAVE YOU EVER HEARD of stage 5 cancer

Options
debbiejeanne
debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
edited March 2014 in Head and Neck Cancer #1
has anyone ever heard of a stage 5 cancer?
debbie

Comments

• tonyanddenise
    tonyanddenise Member Posts: 70
    Options
    stage 5
    my pathology reports for the metastasized lymph nodes were labeled level 5 if that helps.
  • D Lewis
    D Lewis Member Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Search the internet
    Hi, Debbie

I just did a google search, with the combined terms "stage 5" and cancer. Put the "stage 5" in quotes. Several hits came up, for several different kinds of cancer. The Lance Armstrong LiveStrong page has stuff on it about "stage 5 cancer". So, I guess there is an actual "stage 5" cancer?

Edit: Actually, upon reading some of these articles, I'm NOT seeing anything in them that describes a "Stage 5", so I guess the question is still out there.

Deb
  • debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    Options
    D Lewis said:

Search the internet
    Hi, Debbie

I just did a google search, with the combined terms "stage 5" and cancer. Put the "stage 5" in quotes. Several hits came up, for several different kinds of cancer. The Lance Armstrong LiveStrong page has stuff on it about "stage 5 cancer". So, I guess there is an actual "stage 5" cancer?

Edit: Actually, upon reading some of these articles, I'm NOT seeing anything in them that describes a "Stage 5", so I guess the question is still out there.

Deb

thank you both. My sis's
    thank you both. My sis's friend was just diagnosed with stage 5 cancer of liver, lungs, and colon. I thot 4 was the highest level so I just learned something.
    God bless everyone,
    debbie