Prayers for Angela

Options
Angelasmom2
Angelasmom2 Member Posts: 146
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
Thank-you so much for all the prayers. We can tell that we are all being lifted up by prayer. Today Anglea sayed, as she spoke contected to all kinds of tube, that when she gets out, she wants a really big birthday party. I believe she is going to get it. Praise God

Comments

• cancer survivor x 4
    cancer survivor x 4 Member Posts: 177
    Options
    Prayers
    Good Morning,
    I always believed that prayers saved my life and helped me continue to stay well. Luv You, Paula
  • Angelasmom2
    Options

Prayers
    Good Morning,
    I always believed that prayers saved my life and helped me continue to stay well. Luv You, Paula

Prayers for Angela
    Angela had a dream last night. Some might call it a vision. God asked her to look at the wall across from her hospital bed. She looked and saw the bulletin board with some charts that are crooked, part of the window frame that has a smudge, and some places on the wall that need paint touchup. He told her, “That is because the world is not perfect.” Then he said, “Do you believe I can fix that?” Angela said, “Yes.” She saw each imperfection become “fixed” - the charts were straightened, the smudge was gone, the wall and the whole room became beautiful. God told her, “Even though I can fix you like that, I'm going to use others to get you better.” Angela looked out and saw the nurses doing their work.
    This is not a neat poem. Angela told me about it this morning and I told her I would share her dream with others. Monte

I had prayed in the middle of the night (that very night) asking God to comfort Angela in her dreams. Thank-you all for your prayers, you all are in mine. Linda
  • nancy591
    nancy591 Member Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options

Prayers for Angela
    Angela had a dream last night. Some might call it a vision. God asked her to look at the wall across from her hospital bed. She looked and saw the bulletin board with some charts that are crooked, part of the window frame that has a smudge, and some places on the wall that need paint touchup. He told her, “That is because the world is not perfect.” Then he said, “Do you believe I can fix that?” Angela said, “Yes.” She saw each imperfection become “fixed” - the charts were straightened, the smudge was gone, the wall and the whole room became beautiful. God told her, “Even though I can fix you like that, I'm going to use others to get you better.” Angela looked out and saw the nurses doing their work.
    This is not a neat poem. Angela told me about it this morning and I told her I would share her dream with others. Monte

I had prayed in the middle of the night (that very night) asking God to comfort Angela in her dreams. Thank-you all for your prayers, you all are in mine. Linda

great story
    What a dream. Thanks for sharing. What is her facebook name? My facebook name is:
    Nancy Rosson Kavleski
  • Angelasmom2
    Options
    nancy591 said:

great story
    What a dream. Thanks for sharing. What is her facebook name? My facebook name is:
    Nancy Rosson Kavleski

facebook name
    Angela Ratzlaff
  • Tina Brown
    Tina Brown Member Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options

Prayers for Angela

Wow
    This is an amazing experience. I am not particulary religious but I am a great believer in signs and dreams. My mum passed away 18 months ago and I feel she is with me - helping along this journey. She gives me signs, I often find white feathers when I am troubled and I know she is helping me.

This dream is amazing and makes so much sense to me. I believe there is something/someone helping and guiding us through life. Whatever gives comfort you need to grab with both hands and cherish.

Tina xx
  • mopar
    mopar Member Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options

Prayers for Angela

WOW, LINDA!!
    I got goose bumps just reading your account of Angela's dream! The Lord truly answered your prayer by revealing Himself to her. It's no wonder that He always answers prayer, even if not in our time frame.

Angela should start keeping a journal. I look back on so many ways that I know the Lord was moving in my life and I wish that I had kept an account of them all. It's truly amazing, and can be such a blessing to others, when you can read events such as yours and Angela's. There is ALWAYS something to be thankful for. Angela is in His hands!

God Bless!
    (((HUGS)))
    Monika
  • Angelasmom2
    Options

Wow
    This is an amazing experience. I am not particulary religious but I am a great believer in signs and dreams. My mum passed away 18 months ago and I feel she is with me - helping along this journey. She gives me signs, I often find white feathers when I am troubled and I know she is helping me.

This dream is amazing and makes so much sense to me. I believe there is something/someone helping and guiding us through life. Whatever gives comfort you need to grab with both hands and cherish.

Tina xx

There is a loving and powerful God out there.
    I asked God to enter my heart when I was seven. I so wanted to be a child of God. I was watching a Billy Gram crusade in 1960 when I was seven. When he called everyone to come up that wanted to be a child of God, I was so sad, because I was not there to go forward. I told my mother that I wish I was there, because I so wanted to be a child of God. She told me I could just stand in front of the T.V. and pray along to become a child of God. I was So HAPPY!!! I prayed that prayer. I am 57 years old and I have seen many miricles in my life happen. If I could change places with my daughter, I would in a heart beat, and I would not fear death. My daughter has a family with three young children and I am beleiving God's plan for her is to raise her faimly and to be a witness to how great God is! My prayers are with you Tina. Linda
  • Angelasmom2
    Options
    mopar said:

WOW, LINDA!!
    I got goose bumps just reading your account of Angela's dream! The Lord truly answered your prayer by revealing Himself to her. It's no wonder that He always answers prayer, even if not in our time frame.

Angela should start keeping a journal. I look back on so many ways that I know the Lord was moving in my life and I wish that I had kept an account of them all. It's truly amazing, and can be such a blessing to others, when you can read events such as yours and Angela's. There is ALWAYS something to be thankful for. Angela is in His hands!

God Bless!
    (((HUGS)))
    Monika

dream
    Yes, she is, and so are each and everyone of you. I could not make it in this life, if I did not have Jesus to go to. If I did not know that there is an eternal life with Jesus and my loved ones I would not have the strenth to go on. Linda