SINGLE INPLANT

lizziejane
lizziejane Member Posts: 69
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
MY INPLANT SEEMS TO SAG, HANGS DOWN LOWER AT THE BOTTOM BY A GOOD INCH, THAN MY LIFTED SIDE, HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS PROBLEM----IS THERE ANYTHING (SHORT OF ANOTHER SURGERY) THAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT IT??? THIS IS VERY UNCOMFORTABLE.

Comments

• seof
    seof Member Posts: 819 Member
    I would say talk to your
    I would say talk to your Dr., but I can't imagine anything other than surgery that would do much good. You could see about suppliers of mastectomy prostheses or bras such as TLC catalog (via American Cancer Society website) or some lingere makers...I know one of the major ones makes some, but I cannot remember the name just now....not Victoria Secret, not sure who.

Sorry I'm not so helpful, seof
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    seof said:

I would say talk to your
    I would say talk to your Dr., but I can't imagine anything other than surgery that would do much good. You could see about suppliers of mastectomy prostheses or bras such as TLC catalog (via American Cancer Society website) or some lingere makers...I know one of the major ones makes some, but I cannot remember the name just now....not Victoria Secret, not sure who.

Sorry I'm not so helpful, seof

Please call your doctor ..
    I don't know what else to add .. sagging ?

Vicki
  • lizziejane
    VickiSam said:

Please call your doctor ..
    I don't know what else to add .. sagging ?

Vicki

SINGLE INPLANT
    YES, I SAW MY PS AND HAVE SCHEDULED ANOTHER SURGERY----IT SEEMS MY INPLANT HAS DROPPED, HE SAYS THAT NEVER HAPPENS, AREN'T I THE LUCKY ONE? MY MASTECTOMY SURGERY MADE MY SKIN DIE OFF AND TURN BLACK AND I HAD A SECOND SURGERY TO CORRECT THAT, AND NOW ANOTHER SURGERY TO CORRECT THIS----
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175

SINGLE INPLANT
    YES, I SAW MY PS AND HAVE SCHEDULED ANOTHER SURGERY----IT SEEMS MY INPLANT HAS DROPPED, HE SAYS THAT NEVER HAPPENS, AREN'T I THE LUCKY ONE? MY MASTECTOMY SURGERY MADE MY SKIN DIE OFF AND TURN BLACK AND I HAD A SECOND SURGERY TO CORRECT THAT, AND NOW ANOTHER SURGERY TO CORRECT THIS----

Sorry about your implant
    Sorry about your implant dropping....that sux!
    But hey when they get done it will look so much better....just trying to be positive for ya! Let us know how it turns out.
  • lizziejane
    jo jo said:

Sorry about your implant
    Sorry about your implant dropping....that sux!
    But hey when they get done it will look so much better....just trying to be positive for ya! Let us know how it turns out.

SINGLE INPLANT
    SURGERY IS SCHEDULED FOR SEPT 25TH....WILL LET YOU KNOW.....
  • jackiejhm
    jackiejhm Member Posts: 169

SINGLE INPLANT
    SURGERY IS SCHEDULED FOR SEPT 25TH....WILL LET YOU KNOW.....

Thank you...
    Oh my gosh- I still have reconstruction to look forward to. I am so sorry to hear of this lousy development in your life! I've never heard of an implant dropping. Then again, there are a lot of things I have never heard of before this crazy ride called breast cancer! Your in my heart and prayers Lizziejane. xoxo, Jackie