Hello Gang

aztec45
aztec45 Member Posts: 757
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hello, Everyone. Hope you are all doing well or as well as one can be between cancer, surgeries, chemo, and radiation. I have been pretty busy with work, errands, and weening some little kitties these days. Oh, somewhere in there I farm.

Yes, I had some guys come over and help get my yard in shape. When they were blowing the grass from the walk, these little bundles blew across the yard like little tumbleweeds. The guys found 4 little ones. Helen Nixon gave me some advice on how to care for them and so I am my mother have been feeding them formula every 3 hours. We are trying to ween them from the bottle now. They are a lot of work but a lot of fun too. They keep me busy.

Anyway....just wanted to check in. Take care.

P

Comments

• carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    hello missed you nice to
    hello missed you nice to hear aboout your babies
  • MNLynn
    MNLynn Member Posts: 224
    smiles
    Your post makes me smile - I love kitties (and animals in general) - wish we lived in the country where I could have more of them!
  • webbwife50
    webbwife50 Member Posts: 394
    animal
    I have three Chihuahuas, one of whom is the best pet I have ever had, he has been my little buddy for many year but after cancer hit he truly blessed by his devotion, affection, and love for me. I love my dog!