Prayers needed please.

Options
2»

Comments

• Tux
    Tux Member Posts: 544
    Options
    So sorry to hear of
    So sorry to hear of ex-husband's diagnosis. I will certainly keep you, your daughter, & him in my thoughts & prayers. Hugs.....
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options
    ppurdin said:

Thank you.
    As always I knew I could count on you wonderful people.I just keep praying and give my daughter lots of love and support.My daughter is 32 and has a 6yr. old little boy that has ADHD.She truly has a lot to deal with.This little boy is the high light of my life.He is the one that wanted to see my head without my hat.And then kissed my bald head and said he would Pray that Jesus gave me my hair back.Thanks again for your Prayers.I love you all. PPurdin.

What a wonderful feeling you
    What a wonderful feeling you must of head when that little one kissed you on the head and said he would pray for hair. Sometimes, childrens words and actions help so much more than a wise adults. I know i will forever remember my three children telling me i was still beautiful with no hair. I pray that it gets better for your daughter! You are all in my prayers
    laura
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options
    ppurdin said:

Thank you.
    As always I knew I could count on you wonderful people.I just keep praying and give my daughter lots of love and support.My daughter is 32 and has a 6yr. old little boy that has ADHD.She truly has a lot to deal with.This little boy is the high light of my life.He is the one that wanted to see my head without my hat.And then kissed my bald head and said he would Pray that Jesus gave me my hair back.Thanks again for your Prayers.I love you all. PPurdin.

What a wonderful feeling you
    What a wonderful feeling you must of head when that little one kissed you on the head and said he would pray for hair. Sometimes, childrens words and actions help so much more than a wise adults. I know i will forever remember my three children telling me i was still beautiful with no hair. I pray that it gets better for your daughter! You are all in my prayers
    laura
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    Sending prayers up, hang in
    Sending prayers up, hang in there sister, keep the faith!
    ~Kari
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Pat, I'm sending strength
    Pat, I'm sending strength and positive thoughts to you and your daughter. It is certainly a tough time for our children to see us go through this...but, both parents, at the same time? At least she can see that you are NED and there is life after treatments. I'll hope for some positive sign from her father to ease her heart. Take care.
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    You've got my prayers for
    You've got my prayers for all 3 of you!!
    God Bless,
    Wanda
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    You and Your family are in
    You and Your family are in my prayers, Take care Kay