Please celebrate with me

Options

Comments

• MNLynn
    MNLynn Member Posts: 224
    Options
    Congratulations!
    yes, I am so happy to celebrate with you!!! YAY!!!
  • bjmom1
    bjmom1 Member Posts: 152
    Options
    Happy
    New Flower I am happy for you good luck on the new job. Just like your name new flower I am happy you are growing lol. I know that was silly.

barb
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    bjmom1 said:

Happy
    New Flower I am happy for you good luck on the new job. Just like your name new flower I am happy you are growing lol. I know that was silly.

barb

New Flower .. My Russian sister in Pink
    WOW .. CONGRADULATION!!! What a wonderful way to start the week -end, and a new chapter in your LIFE.

New Flower you have always been a BIG supporter of mine, and I just wanted to take this time - to say "THANK YOU" ! Best of Luck, and even better in the same field you left - Good Luck, my friend.

Vicki Sam
  • 2Floridiansisters
    2Floridiansisters Member Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

New Flower .. My Russian sister in Pink
    WOW .. CONGRADULATION!!! What a wonderful way to start the week -end, and a new chapter in your LIFE.

New Flower you have always been a BIG supporter of mine, and I just wanted to take this time - to say "THANK YOU" ! Best of Luck, and even better in the same field you left - Good Luck, my friend.

Vicki Sam

New Flower This is Fabulous News
    Congratulations on the new job!!!!!

Love Ronda
  • Christine Louise
    Christine Louise Member Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
    This is wonderful and inspiring news. Congratulations, New Flower.
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    MNLynn said:

Congratulations!
    yes, I am so happy to celebrate with you!!! YAY!!!

Thank you Dear Sisters,
    I feel so lucky that I can share my good news with you. It is even more exiting because we have to move. Yes, it is only 50 miles south from San Fernando Valley, but I live in Los Angeles where morning traffic is horrible. Today my husband and I are going to look for a new place.
    Hugs,
    New Flower
  • New Flower
    Options
    bjmom1 said:

Happy

barb

Barb
    It is no silly, it is funny and has a great meaning too.
    Thanks
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Wonderful, New Flower! I
    Wonderful, New Flower! I would say that your flower has blossomed into a beautiful bouquet, full of sweet-smelling possibilities! Congratulations!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Wonderful, New Flower! I
    Wonderful, New Flower! I would say that your flower has blossomed into a beautiful bouquet, full of sweet-smelling possibilities! Congratulations!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

New Job 4 New Flower!
    New Job 4 New Flower! hehe

Very happy for you!

Big congratulations!

♥ Noel
  • survives
    survives Member Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Noel said:

New Job 4 New Flower!
    New Job 4 New Flower! hehe

Very happy for you!

Big congratulations!

♥ Noel

Congratulations!!
    Please accept my congrats on your New job, in your New chapter of life, New Flower!! You grow, girl!!!
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    Wonderful news, celebrate
    Wonderful news, celebrate and enjoy New Flower, you deserve it! Wow what a journey you have been on.
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Barb
    It is no silly, it is funny and has a great meaning too.
    Thanks

Great news! When do you
    Great news! When do you start working?

Hugs, Jan
  • positivethoughts
    positivethoughts Member Posts: 7
    Options
    Great news
    I hope you love your job. I love to see people be able to move forward after life kicks them around a bit. congrats!
  • New Flower
    Options

Great news
    I hope you love your job. I love to see people be able to move forward after life kicks them around a bit. congrats!

I am moving soon
    Hello my dear sisters,
    Thank you very much for your kind words. Yes, I am growing, blooming and Yes, moving within two weeks. We will rent at least for now because my new employer wants me to start as soon as possible. We will live only 2 miles from the ocean in much cooler area which should be better for my lymphedema. So if you do not see me around, I will be packing and packing and giving stuff away.

Wishing everyone good luck with treatments and happy days! I will be thinking about you and sending my positive thoughts!
    Hugs,
    New Flower
  • KayNYC
    KayNYC Member Posts: 495 Member
    Options

I am moving soon
    Hello my dear sisters,
    Thank you very much for your kind words. Yes, I am growing, blooming and Yes, moving within two weeks. We will rent at least for now because my new employer wants me to start as soon as possible. We will live only 2 miles from the ocean in much cooler area which should be better for my lymphedema. So if you do not see me around, I will be packing and packing and giving stuff away.

Wishing everyone good luck with treatments and happy days! I will be thinking about you and sending my positive thoughts!
    Hugs,
    New Flower

so happy for you
    That is super that you will be nearer the ocean. What an opportunity to walk near the water, something I love. Make sure to use your sleeve and do your massage to keep that edema down with all that packing and unpacking.
    Sending you positive thoughts and wishes for good luck in your new home and job.
    Hugs, K
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Celebrating with you!
    So happy that you are entering this wonderful new phase of your life. A new job and a great new location! How grand. Please be careful with the packing. I wish you the best of luck, New Flower!

Mimi
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Congratulations
    I am so glad for you, New Flower. May you continue to grow and flourish. xoxoxo Lynn
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Double post!
    xoxoxo Lynn
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Congratulations!
    What wonderful news! Post when you can.

Sue
  • canoegirl
    canoegirl Member Posts: 169
    Options
    Congratulations!
    Congrats on the new job! That's fantastic!

Hugs,
    Marcy