Comments

• DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    lolad said:

Meena
    I am so happy that you

Meena
    I am so happy that you got to go somewhere and relax and take care of yourself. You are a warrior sister!! Keep hanging in there!

laura

A vacation! How great!
    Great to hear that your chemo is working on your recurrence! It still makes me so sad Meena that this happened to you!

We are all praying for you and all love you!

Hugs, Debby
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Good to find you here!
    So glad you enjoyed your getaway - even more glad that you're responding well to treatment, per your doctor. You gotta stick with it, keep doing what you're doing... We're all here, cheering you on! While hoping for the best, always.

Kind regards, Susan
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options

Good to find you here!
    So glad you enjoyed your getaway - even more glad that you're responding well to treatment, per your doctor. You gotta stick with it, keep doing what you're doing... We're all here, cheering you on! While hoping for the best, always.

Kind regards, Susan

Glad you had a good vacation.
    Sometimes a few days away from it all is what we need. I'm not saying winning would have been nice. I want to thank you for your warning. It's something we all need to know. We have to pay attenetion to our bodys and like you said, make our doctors pay attention as well. Feel better, good to hear from you.
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I am so glad you were able
    I am so glad you were able to get away for a spell before starting anew with chemo. Perfect timing Meena!

That strawberry margarita, hammy, fries, and cheesesteak sound oh so yummy! Glad to hear you had a good time of it!

As for chemo, you are now a regular prize fighter doing battle with a coward( aka cancer)! I am cheering you on, Meena! Knock that coward out!

Blessings and hugs to you dear Sister in Pink.

Love,
    BL
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

I am so glad you were able to get away for a spell before starting anew with chemo. Perfect timing Meena!

That strawberry margarita, hammy, fries, and cheesesteak sound oh so yummy! Glad to hear you had a good time of it!

As for chemo, you are now a regular prize fighter doing battle with a coward( aka cancer)! I am cheering you on, Meena! Knock that coward out!

Love,
    BL

Your trip sounds like so
    Your trip sounds like so much fun! Glad you had a nice getaway!

Praying your chemo will continue to help you!

Hugs and Prayers,

Megan
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Meena, it sounds like your
    Meena, it sounds like your mini vacation was just what you needed. You are truly an inspiration to all of us. Keep fighting and know that we are here rooting you on. Take care of yourself and know that I am sending strength to you to get through it all!!

I think you look great in
    I think you look great in your pic too Meena, very pretty!

Hugs, Megan
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

Love,
    BL

Sounds like your getting
    Sounds like your getting away really helped you Meena! I hope so!

You haven't had it easy. How is the chemo going? Side effects?

Wishing you the best! We are all pulling for you!

Hugs, Angie
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

Good to find you here!

Kind regards, Susan

A getaway!
    How great you got to go have some fun! It sounds great!

Fighting your recurrence, I know, has to be so difficult Meena, but, you are such a strong fighter and such a wonderful person!

We are all cheering for you and love you!

So glad you are doing so well with your chemo. Praying for you Meena!

Sue :)
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    laurissa said:

Hey Meena
    Its good to get away for awhile. I'm glad you enjoyed youself and doing well.

Vacations are so good for
    Vacations are so good for us! Sounds like a great time for you!

Continuing to pray for you Meena!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Ritzy said:

A getaway!
    How great you got to go have some fun! It sounds great!

Fighting your recurrence, I know, has to be so difficult Meena, but, you are such a strong fighter and such a wonderful person!

We are all cheering for you and love you!

So glad you are doing so well with your chemo. Praying for you Meena!

Sue :)

Thinking of you today
    How are you doing Meena?

Hugs, Diane
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

Good to find you here!

Kind regards, Susan

How are you doing Meena? Is
    How are you doing Meena? Is chemo getting any easier for you? I hope so.

Prayers sent to you!

Hugs, Leeza