Options
2»

Comments

• QuiltingMama123
    QuiltingMama123 Member Posts: 124
    Options
    Balentine said:

You got it!
    Know that we will be praying for you, your family and the doctors that all goes well with your surgery tomorrow. Be strong and stay encouraged...the surgery will be over in no time and you will be just fine. We are all there with you in spirit. God bless.
    Lorrie

Prayers and hugs
    When you feel the blood pressure cuff tomorrow, it's just one of us reminding you we are there. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
    God bless.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

Prayers being said and I
    Prayers being said and I will continue to pray for you. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice

Prayers for you!
    Sue :)

Prayers for you!

• arkansasgirl
    arkansasgirl Member Posts: 84
    Options
    YOUR PRAYER REQUEST
    Ok this will be for you now and will be sending to you through cyber - space -

Dear Heavenly Father

I pray that you will be with Menda tomorrow as she goes to surgery. Lord I ask that
    you will be with the Doctors that will be taking care of her. Give them the wisdom and
    the skills they need to perform the surgery that is needed. I pray that you will give
    her the peace that she needs and give her peace that she has you and she will be okay.
    Lord - I ask that you be with her husband and all the family members that will be there
    waiting to hear how she is doing during this time. Give them the peace they need that
    they know she will be in your loving care at all times.
    Lord I ask you to be with all of us that has been dx with this horrible disease.
    In these things we ask in Jesus name. AMEN

God Bless You

ARKANSASGIRL
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    PRAYERS
    Menda i will be lifting you in prayer tonight and in the days to come.

♥ RE ♥
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Options
    Hi Menda
    Prayers for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.
  • Christine Louise
    Christine Louise Member Posts: 426 Member
    Options

YOUR PRAYER REQUEST

Dear Heavenly Father

I pray that you will be with Menda tomorrow as she goes to surgery. Lord I ask that
    you will be with the Doctors that will be taking care of her. Give them the wisdom and
    the skills they need to perform the surgery that is needed. I pray that you will give
    her the peace that she needs and give her peace that she has you and she will be okay.
    Lord - I ask that you be with her husband and all the family members that will be there
    waiting to hear how she is doing during this time. Give them the peace they need that
    Lord I ask you to be with all of us that has been dx with this horrible disease.

God Bless You

ARKANSASGIRL

Beautiful prayer
    This is a powerful prayer, AG. Menda, I repeat this lovely prayer for you today. God bless you all.
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    laurissa said:

Hi Menda
    Prayers for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.

You are in my thoughts and
    You are in my thoughts and prayers right now! Please post when you feel up to it, and we will all keep you in our thoughts until then. Hugs, Judy
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

You are in my thoughts and
    You are in my thoughts and prayers right now! Please post when you feel up to it, and we will all keep you in our thoughts until then. Hugs, Judy

Praying for you!
    Praying for you!
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options
    Prayers to you
    May God wrap you in his loving arms as you go through this journey. Positive energy and prayers are with you today and in the days ahead.

Renee
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

YOUR PRAYER REQUEST

Dear Heavenly Father

God Bless You

ARKANSASGIRL

What a beautiful prayer
    What a beautiful prayer Arkansas Girl!

• Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    kickie said:

Be there with you in spriit Menda
    Sending you loving hugs an prayers my dear Menda, will will all be here to help you when you come back to us.

Sending you prayers and
    Sending you prayers and hugs!
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    missrenee said:

Prayers to you
    May God wrap you in his loving arms as you go through this journey. Positive energy and prayers are with you today and in the days ahead.

Renee

My Prayers have been added, too
    Just saw this post. Where ever you are at this time, I know God is with you.

Suzanne
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Of course! You got it...
    Sincerely hoping for the best.

Kind regards, Susan
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

Of course! You got it...
    Sincerely hoping for the best.

Kind regards, Susan

Sending prayers! Post when
    Sending prayers! Post when you are feeling like it!

Hugs, Diane