2»

Comments

• Pinkpower
    Pinkpower Member Posts: 437
    Options
    Hi Diane
    I'm fairly new to

Hi Diane
    I'm fairly new to this site and I'm so glad I found it. Everyone here has been so nice and helpful. This is my 1st fight against BC, I pray I never have to fight another cancer, but who knows what the future brings. I pray your scan on 7/30 goes well. kickie has inspired me, Keep fighting. We will be here every step of the way!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Pinkpower said:

Hi Diane
    I'm fairly new to

Hi Diane
    I'm fairly new to this site and I'm so glad I found it. Everyone here has been so nice and helpful. This is my 1st fight against BC, I pray I never have to fight another cancer, but who knows what the future brings. I pray your scan on 7/30 goes well. kickie has inspired me, Keep fighting. We will be here every step of the way!

Sending positive thoughts
    Sending positive thoughts and prayers for your scan on the 30th too!

Sue :)
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Diane welcome
    Sorry for your situation. I cannot add anything useful to what Diane already said. One of my internal medicine doctors mentioned once that cancer "is like diabetes" can be controlled and in remission but not cured". "You are giving me very optimistic outlook" I reacted and we both laughed. His mother is a 7-years survivor from Stage IV breast cancer. I think we need to learn to live our lives to the full potential knowing that it can come back and challenge our spirit again.

Sending you a big hug,
    New Flower

Please know Dianne that I am
    Please know Dianne that I am praying and thinking of you!

♥ Noel