How hot is it where you are?

Options
2»

Comments

• bjmom1
    bjmom1 Member Posts: 152
    Options
    It too hot
    I live in Ohio it was 93 degree today. Tommrow suppose to be even hotter.
  • EdnaM
    EdnaM Member Posts: 30
    Options
    106 IN SOUTHEAST PA
    My thermometer read 106 this afternoon - really cooling off now to 91. We're in early July I dont want to think about later this month or August. Oh and high humidity with no breeze.
    Fall and winter are sounding good right about now.
  • KayNYC
    KayNYC Member Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    this is August weather
    Hot and humid here in NYC. I think it hit 100F degrees but I haven't listened to the weather yet. It was such a busy day at work and thankfully, well air-conditioned.Here at home, with the air conditioners snf ceiling fans going in every room, it is just cool. We are on the top floor of a high rise.Not complaining since I don't like the cold weather.
    Hugs,K
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    KayNYC said:

this is August weather
    Hot and humid here in NYC. I think it hit 100F degrees but I haven't listened to the weather yet. It was such a busy day at work and thankfully, well air-conditioned.Here at home, with the air conditioners snf ceiling fans going in every room, it is just cool. We are on the top floor of a high rise.Not complaining since I don't like the cold weather.
    Hugs,K

reached 100 degrees today bery humid!
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

We've been blessed
    in Southern CA with lower than normal temps so far. Last night I actually had to put on a sweatshirt to watch the fireworks.

I think it's in the mid to upper 70's today. We're enjoying it while it lasts! It will probably be over 100 in October!

HOT! In the 90's, but, I
    HOT! In the 90's, but, I don't mind it at all. There usually is a cool breeze and I just plain love summer!

Hugs, Leeza
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

It was in the 90's here but
    It was in the 90's here but low humidity and a sea breeze. took a walk on the beach. tomorrow the hear wave with humidiyt will kick in then I will hybernate.

It was pretty nice over the
    It was pretty nice over the July 4th weekend, but, it is creeping up there again in the 90's. I think it is hot everywhere. Stay cool everyone!

Hugs, Jan
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Options
    carkris said:

reached 100 degrees today bery humid!

I think it was 102 in
    I think it was 102 in Philadelphia Pa, same for today, Good excuse to lay around the air conditioned house.
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    I'm staying cool
    I'm staying cool in my home that is central air! In CT we broke a record 102deg. It's supposed to get to 98 or so today. The humidity is definitely a factor both yesterday and today which makes the heat index feel a lot hotter. Since I'm 2 weeks post double mastectomy and I've been post menopausal for 11 years and still get hot flashes, I'm living in my sleeveless, short nightie. I'm also wearing a compression bra that is soooooo uncomfortable. Coping is the best I can do....
    Char
  • jessiesmom1
    jessiesmom1 Member Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    meena1 said:

I think it was 102 in
    I think it was 102 in Philadelphia Pa, same for today, Good excuse to lay around the air conditioned house.

How Hot Is It?

SAN JOSE, CA (Silicon Valley) - 45 miles south of San Francisco

Both yesterday and today it will be about 83 degrees. One thing that is nice is that unlike many places, once the sun sets it will cool off about 20 degrees. The San Francisco Airport even reported a 30 minute fog delay this morning.
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    Skeezie said:

We are in the 93 - 94 degreee range here in southern
    Michigan. High Humidity! We live on the St. Clair River (river runs between Lake Huron and Lake Erie) and we are lucky to have some breeze, but it's like a hot air blast. We came home yesterday from 3 days on the boat (boat has air or I wouldn't be on it) and just came directly into the house with air. I hate this hot. But I know this is temporary and for many of you in the south and west this is normal....I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU DO IT. I'm a wimp I guess.

Thursday it'supposed to cool off.

But you know what? I'm gonna quit complaining cause this time last year I was going thru dx and was going thru much more misery than a little old heat wave! So I guess I'm happy with whatever...

Just pass the iced tea, Judy :-)

93 today and humid! :(
    93 today and humid! :(
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    jk1952 said:

I'm not complaining either.
    I'm not complaining either. Just commenting on how odd the weather has been lately: an earthquake (last week)and 97 degrees is very unusual for us in Upstate NY, and we don't quite know how to react to it. Snow we're accustomed to: we average over 100 inches a year.

Joyce

HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! LOL
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

Hubby's daughter is coming up from Texas Thursday -
    she was looking forward to cooler weather - I sure hope it gets here before she does! Of course, it will probably rain (family wedding).

I know that so many of you have hotter weather, for a longer period of time - but we don't! I'm having hot flashes and hotter flashes!!!

Sue

We had some rain today,
    We had some rain today, which we needed. No storms for a change with it.

Otherwise, a typical summer in the 80's or 90's.

Our pool is getting a lot of use. LOL
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    KayNYC said:

this is August weather
    Hugs,K

I think I want to move to
    I think I want to move to CA! LOL It's been in the 80's mostly, but, I think the 90's are creeping in. :(

♥ Noel
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    One of the times I REALLY miss airco!!!
    It was 39 celcius while we were in Barcelona...102.2 F!!!!!

It's to be 31 celcius here, 88 F, and NO air conditioning!!! Time to go swimming in the river!!!

Hugs, Kathi