I Think I'm Ready For Chemo.

Options
13»

Comments

• Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    nangyjoe said:

i finally had it with my falling hair everywhere,i had my daughter shave it for me last night ,i really didnt feel bad about it being gone ,i feel relieved its one less thing to think about ,and i get over heated because my hair was so thick so it really is the best thing for me at this time.i go friday for chemo and will be glad to walk out of the office and say ,,,yeah two down two to go,,that will be great.Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Hugs Nangyjoe

Glad that when your daughter
    Glad that when your daughter shaved your head that you didn't feel bad! Good luck Friday with your 2nd chemo!

Thoughts and prayers are being sent to you!

Lex♥
  • nangyjoe
    nangyjoe Member Posts: 15
    Options
    Alexis F said:

Glad that when your daughter
    Glad that when your daughter shaved your head that you didn't feel bad! Good luck Friday with your 2nd chemo!

Thoughts and prayers are being sent to you!

Lex♥

what a wild ride this has been .
    I'd like to say i have done well on the chemo,and i guess I have in some ways but it just kept getting worse and worse ,there wasnt a side effect i havent had and it got so bad that I ended up in the hospital Friday and Saturday , the shortness of breath and discomfort in the chest (not pain ,discomfort takeing in a breath)they checked the heart and did echos for that , checked for blood clots and some other stuff and everything came back ok, i came home saturday with no answers, i have another chemo this thursday , i dont know if i will take it , they did somewhat decide it was the wbc shot messing me up , and i thought that all along , when i got it 2 weeks ago i came home and havent felt well since. I also have also come down with a rash that started on my thumb and is now a little here and there and comes and goes off and on all day . Its really strange , i've lost 12 lbs in two weeks , i still have no taste what so ever, and on and on.I know I needed to do this to try to stop it from coming back but now i'm worried it is doing me more harm than good , i really dont know if i should take the last chemo this week,much less get the wbc shot , any advice;
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    nangyjoe said:

what a wild ride this has been .
    I'd like to say i have done well on the chemo,and i guess I have in some ways but it just kept getting worse and worse ,there wasnt a side effect i havent had and it got so bad that I ended up in the hospital Friday and Saturday , the shortness of breath and discomfort in the chest (not pain ,discomfort takeing in a breath)they checked the heart and did echos for that , checked for blood clots and some other stuff and everything came back ok, i came home saturday with no answers, i have another chemo this thursday , i dont know if i will take it , they did somewhat decide it was the wbc shot messing me up , and i thought that all along , when i got it 2 weeks ago i came home and havent felt well since. I also have also come down with a rash that started on my thumb and is now a little here and there and comes and goes off and on all day . Its really strange , i've lost 12 lbs in two weeks , i still have no taste what so ever, and on and on.I know I needed to do this to try to stop it from coming back but now i'm worried it is doing me more harm than good , i really dont know if i should take the last chemo this week,much less get the wbc shot , any advice;

I am so sorry that you have
    I am so sorry that you have so much trouble with chemo. If you do have chemo on Thursday, I wish you good luck.

Hugs, Jan